MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
:mj07:

cmon!!! i was/am so diliriously that i almost side kicked my houseguests when that monster was warming up. that was like latroy in that cubbie bullpen. 37 years in the waiting!!!! i think ill cook some :mj21: what the hell is that icon doing in here.

pedroastacioisfredsanfordsneighborrollo.com!!!!!

GO GO SOX

geoff blum is the hugest acquisition ever!!! :mj07:

pay the CHW series money - WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
is drunk posting tantamount to drunk dialing an ex-girlfriend?

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
i wouldnt know if its tantamount, paramount or breeders cup mount... but, i know that your 7,000,000 posts is a problem. you may be able to sort that out after cooking some :mj21:

im going to fax the HOU front office the following trade proposal:

geoff blum for - oswalt, tavares, berkman and lidge. make up your mind quick cuz we got better offers...

:mj07:

OMG!!! garner was told he had pedro martinez available. where'd they find ass-tacio, in a $.50 video? then, we slapped a little buerhle on you!!! that was the nature boy, ric flair figure 4 crippler!!!

berkman beware!!! that shot to crede's ribs is coming back in spades. we dont play that :mj21: in chicago son. you can thank roy for the momentary lack of consciousness that captain bobby jenks is gunna put upside your head!

1 to go go sox!!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
the funniest part about all of this is that you dont even know who the houston pitcher was on the mound that youre posting about in 4 different threads.

go to bed and stop cluttering jack's handicapping forum.

hell, im glad your sox won because i need them on a futures ticket and would love to see them sweep.

but youre really annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.