pelase ban DerekNjnd

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ysg3

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2005
Dear Jack,

he is a nuisance on a site that is supposed to be used for information rather than fighting..

thank you
ysg3

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
BobbyBlueChip said:
I get banned from a message board, and then come right back as soon as the ban's over.

I wish I could be you :mj07:

You are one to talk bobby blue balls. Arent you the guy who "hates ND" but can be found on its campus every year celebrating its football tradition?

Did the voices wake you up early today? Relax, someone will come with your medication soon.

Last edited:

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
ysg3 said:
Dear Jack,

he is a nuisance on a site that is supposed to be used for information rather than fighting..

thank you
ysg3

you complain about "fighting" and say that "I" dont provide information BUT what was the point of THIS thread again? Doesnt seem to be much college football info in here either.

Matter of fact, I dont think I've EVER seen you post ANYTHING. Usefullness is a relative statement.

Message boards are full of opinions as well as information. If you dont like someone's opinion, that doesnt mean they should be banned. When I'm rude and insulting, Jack bans me for a while. I think he can handle his job on his own, w/o you barking orders Captain Rover

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

thom24ad

UDFlyers
Forum Member
Sep 29, 2005
Columbus, OH
I can't believe this thread almost has a 100 hits...then again why am I in here...Derek's on going battles within this forum are hilarious...its funny to see how mad some people get...Derek knows how to push some buttons to piss people off...quick curious question...what kind of law are you getting into Derek?...I was a law clerk in college and have some interest

Scott4USC

Fight On!
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2002
DerekNJND said:
Message boards are full of opinions as well as information. If you dont like someone's opinion, that doesnt mean they should be banned. When I'm rude and insulting, Jack bans me for a while. I think he can handle his job on his own, w/o you barking orders Captain Rover

:yup :yup :yup

Madjack allows 50 threads to be posted on the front page. IGNORE DEREKS posts or better yet, put him on IGNORE LIST if you dislike him so much. You will never see another post of his again. Derek obviously isn't talking to himself. Others are interacting with him so if you want Derek banned, ban the others as well.

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
thom24ad said:
I can't believe this thread almost has a 100 hits...then again why am I in here...Derek's on going battles within this forum are hilarious...its funny to see how mad some people get...Derek knows how to push some buttons to piss people off...quick curious question...what kind of law are you getting into Derek?...I was a law clerk in college and have some interest

Thats exactly it. It is 100% a joke to me. So when people get fired up and start the name calling, I just know I've frustrated them, and to be honest, that encourages me. Nothing wrong with good ole fashioned debating IMO, as long as 2 people can act civilized afterwards.

I want to do sports and entertainment law, but I'm jus gettin through my first year now so its all general studies. I hear s&e is hard to break into at first though, so my next choice is criminal law. For some reason our criminal justice system fascinates me, and I think I'd spend more time in court than in an office if I did criminal law. BTW what are you into Thom? All jokes aside, I dont think I've ever heard you talk about it or anything..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Judge

Pura Vida!
Forum Member
Aug 5, 2004
SJO
DerekNJND said:
So when people get fired up and start the name calling, I just know I've frustrated them, and to be honest, that encourages me.
Let's be honest Derek. Without question, I have seen you resort to name calling faster than any poster on this board. You seem to be a very angry young man.

DerekNJND

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 21, 2005
Jersey
Scott4USC said:
:yup :yup :yup

Madjack allows 50 threads to be posted on the front page. IGNORE DEREKS posts or better yet, put him on IGNORE LIST if you dislike him so much. You will never see another post of his again. Derek obviously isn't talking to himself. Others are interacting with him so if you want Derek banned, ban the others as well.

exactly I'm as guilty as anyone who exchanges with me, no more, no less. I know for a fact there are readers on MJ's who enjoy my content, and hopefully what they get out of it is worth any inconvenience to people who disagree with my "esteemed" opinions.