Penn St. -1.5 over Illinois

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

johnny wager

Forum Member
Aug 28, 2003
I will be attending this game Oct. 3 in Champaign. I was preliminarily thinking Penn St. would be a TD favorite or more. While the Illini may have some firepower this year, the D appears to have some question marks, as usual. I completely envision a Penn St. victory. Somebody please talk me out of laying down a huge chunk on Penn St. I have followed Illinois my whole life, and im just not seeing the upset... :shrug: thanks in advance

johnny wager

Forum Member
Aug 28, 2003
already trying to take myself off it, even though im sure penn st still wins it. penn st returns only 9 starters and they have struggled in the past in champaign, throw in the fact that games that look great at first glance are usually too good to be true, i may have to wait back on this one. But U of I football and the cubs remind me of each other, they usually lose, are great go-againsts, and anytime there is hype, it goes up in flame. The crowds at Wrigley Field and Memorial Stadium usually leave disappointed.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
it is not wise to place wagers before the season starts.

Come on . Watch a few games of both teams before you lay a chunk down.

its sports wagering 101

Geezz Louise

good luck

KOD

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

johnny wager

Forum Member
Aug 28, 2003
well scott - penn st will win this game. and i have the chance for basically a pk, when in reality penn st will be laying a td come game time. if i wasnt winning my ass off, i wouldnt have an extra huge chunk to throw down. just keep coming with your KOD plays so i can keep fading you.... how do you still have money to bet with? you must have a good job.

a sports bettor of your caliber giving me the 101 speech. thats funny shit :mj07:

bej0101

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Uranus
weird..you ask to be talked out of it and then when someone tries ,you bash em..very weird..:shrug:

dawgball

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
If I were to play this game, I would be on the Illini.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
well scott - penn st will win this game. and i have the chance for basically a pk, when in reality penn st will be laying a td come game time. if i wasnt winning my ass off, i wouldnt have an extra huge chunk to throw down. just keep coming with your KOD plays so i can keep fading you.... how do you still have money to bet with? you must have a good job.

a sports bettor of your caliber giving me the 101 speech. thats funny shit :mj07:

Just trying to help you out.

Won't bother again grasshopper.

You havnt even posted a thread since 2007:142smilie

I think its time to post the bashing thread in Gen forum again.

PS Johhny - did you check out my boxing plays this spring ?

Did you notice my gold star ?

Last edited: