Philly is gonna win? NOT!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ABC2112

Forum Member
Nov 25, 2002
I have been reading this board for the past month or so and have been doing very well. I usually dont post on message boards but after seeing that all you think philly is gonna take this one with the line, I had to make a post on how dumb some people could be. Tonight will be another example of how our friend ray lucas did in his first game of the season.

Takin -7 49s
Takin -3 1/2 FH

Last edited:

Ronnie

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
At the bar
It doesn't mean we're dumb for taking the Eagles. Dogs have done very well on Monday Night this year. How old are you, 12? :cool:

toast

Forum Member
Aug 15, 2002
Atlanta
You would'nt happen to be a niner fan? To call people dumb for there play is kind of arrogant. Just my thoughts...I still wish you luck!!

toast

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Topdog

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
Houston, Texas
ABCDUMB???

ABCDUMB???

One reason that some people don't post is because they just don't have the personality for it, or the tact.

Keep it Positive, Topdog

ABC2112

Forum Member
Nov 25, 2002
my bad, sorry just dont think this qb has any skill. Ohh by the way, no I hate the 49s, I am a cowboy fan for cryin out loud. Too bad their coach sucks. :(

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ronnie

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
At the bar
You're right about the QB situation, Garcia in a class above Detmer. I just like the Eagles to cover. I really think that their defense will step it up after getting drilled by the Colts. 16-10 Niners win.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Topdog

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
Houston, Texas
Lots of good cappers here!!

Lots of good cappers here!!

Hella10's post was enough for me!! It's taken me a long time to get a feel for when KCWOLF will post and learning to pick up his subtle hints while reading between the lines. I have really enjoyed sports more since finding this site. As this may seem a poor spot for this comment; many good teams seem to be getting outcoached these days. The talented getting less done with more!!

Keep it Positive, Topdog

freelancc

Forum Member
Aug 18, 2002
Nevada
One of Life's hardest lessons to learn.....

If it looks to good to be true... then it IS too good to be true..:cool:

The NFL has been that this year...

gecko

Senior Lurker
Forum Member
Dec 7, 2001
parts unknown
In addition, value lies with the number. There were a number of "dumb" cappers in this very forum who offered good reasons why to take the Eagles. So keep an open mind.

Don't listen to the media hype....the Eagles can't score without McNabb....there goes the season...etc. In hindsight, it's easy to say that they didn't lose motivation given that predicament.

Remember when all the analysts predicted Alabama would romp over Auburn? :nono:

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg