Philly Over

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

sashi patel

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2003
Denver, Colorado
I won a lot of bets this year taking the Flyers under the total. However, that was before the trade deadline (Amonte) and before the return of LeClaire and Gagne. Now it seems as though the Flyers are going over 4.5 goals with regularity.:shrug:

I want to play over the 4.5 total against the Leafs, but didn't see this play in Chenker's thread:nono:

Only 2 of Toronto's last 10 have gone under 5 while 5 of Philly's have. Of the 2 Toronto games that went under 5, one was against Minnesota (understandable) and the other against Ottawa (but they gave up 3 to Ottawa).

I think Philly will come out and play inspired hockey tonight. I'm thinking this game will go over before the third period starts.

Any thoughts?

Good luck to everyone this playoff year!

~Patel

Toronto pk +150 x1
Tor/Phi over 4.5 -110 x2
Ottawa -1.5 -110 x2
Edm/Dal over 4.5 -125 x1
Washington pk +125 x1
Minnesota/Colorado over 4.5 -120 x1

Last edited:

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
put it this way- I would rather play the over than the under in this one- but my numbers had the four totals I listed as th3e stronger plays- I expect Phila to try and clamp down on defense-

good luck- hope it is 3-2 Toronto:p

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mw

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2000
dallas
Tough call - gut says over, but Hitchcock and Belfour point to under. Philly has averaged 3.71 goals per game since acquiring Amonte and 3.62 goals per game since LeClair returned in the next game, but the Flyers played a joke of a schedule down the stretch.