Phoenix is the trap of the day

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

draysman

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2008
Why in the world would the books offer up PHX -3 or less knowing everyone would take them after destroying SA the other night on NATIONAL TV.

AND PHX IS MY TEAM.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Here is why Dray Houston is an okay team but they are about as easy as it gets in the west if you want them in the first round. Now look how high they jumped in the standings and it looks like they are gonna face the Suns in the playoff. The NBA wants Kobe and Shaq in those finals but im having a tough time figuring out how they do it and how they avoid each other in the 2nd round. Now My East predictions are getting confusing but watch Philly beat Washington in Washington tomorrow. The same Washington team that beat Boston just two games ago. Philly played like the real Philly team tonight. They flat out stink but everyone on ESPN keeps hyping them This is so Lebron can just beat them and we can all praise Lebron. Why was such a meaningless game tonight put on ESPN2 with Lebron against the Bulls when we had all these playoff type of games? Why that game? That is to keep reminding everyone about Lebrons so called bad back.
There is no reason at all the Cavs and Bulls should have been on ESPN2 I will figure this all out just like i did last year but tomorrow don't even mess with the points. Take Philly on the money line. If they lose i will be stunned. Just don't watch the game because they are brutal to watch. Foul shots tomorrow. Philly 40 Washington 20. Also Utah is a stone cold lock against Denver but don't mess with the points and take the money line. It will be high but it is worth the risk. They can always screw a guy like me by covering the spread but no way Denver wins that game. A good money line parlay would be Utah and Philly. If im wrong then i totally blew this but i doubt it. By the way i took the Suns tonight and started crunching the standings and then washed the bet and bet more on Houston.
Can't believe i took the Suns first. I screwed that up but i got a little back so its not the end of the world. Wish i stopped by the site before i wagered.
Wager Type: Spread (or run line)
Wager Status: Loss
Risk / To Win Amount: 315.00 / 300.00 (USD) Accepted 4/11/2008 7:01 PM - EST

Sport / Period: NBA Basketball / Game
Line:
Phoenix Suns 4/11/2008 8:35:01 PM - (EST)
-2 -105

Wager Type: Money Line
Wager Status: Win
Risk / To Win Amount: 500.00 / 575.00 (USD) Accepted 4/11/2008 7:15 PM - EST
Amount Paid: 575.00

Sport / Period: NBA Basketball / Game
Line:
Houston Rockets 4/11/2008 8:35:01 PM - (EST)
+115

Last edited: