Phoenix Vacation...Need Recommendations

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
chopsticks,

what part of phoenix will you be visiting ?

try the arizona republic newspaper site---azcentral.com

it will give you ideas.

hope you get in touch with me when you are here. like to have a few with you.

bgold13

The BestBradley
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
encino, ca
phx in march: tips

It is crowded from all the snow birds but the clubs are packed and loaded with local asu girls that do anything you want!
SCOTTSDALE IS THE PLACE TO BE:
The clubs:
I dont know if its still the place, but in October it was: Sugar Daddys on Scottsdale Road is always packed, especially Thursdays nights. Its a Cantina outside, great for wall to wall people standing around, then inside is where the club is 5 star

Sanctauary: If you dont see unbeliavbly hot girls you will have gone the only night ever... when its open the chicks are the hottest, plus its located in the heart of dowtown scottsdales clubs, so if its slow there, other clubs are there as well

In downtown there are some great lounge type clubs: Six is upscale 25 to 30 year old type crowd, all lounge club. Maloneys scottsdale, martini ranch are all great

The shitty thing about scottsdale/tempe/phx is the BARS CLOSE AT 1AM LOCAL TIME!!!!! ITS HORRIBLE... AND THE CLUBS DONT GET BUSY TILL 1130... So predrinking at little dives are the way to go hten hit th clubs. Aftter the bars close at 1... go to Mickeys Hangover... its a place where everyone goes... eat food and hear where the late night happenings are taking place.

TEMPE:
ASU is located here and it was a fun alternative to Scottsdale, but now that smoking has been banned it resembles more of a ghost town or on fri and sat nights a high school scene. MILL AVE is nice and safe to walk down the street. MILL AVE Beer Company and maybe the Library, where waitresses are dressed as school girls and Hootes are the only bars worth a damn over there. SAKI BOMING is good there though, go to Sakis or to RA... dont be tempted by Have a Nice Day cafe or Bar Louie... they are good in other towns.. not Tempe

PHX: I would only recomend going to phoenix if your coming back from a suns game, but Alice Cooperstown is cool out there

GOLF: In March its pricey.. very pricey.... but there are some bargains... if price is no object: Troon North in North Scottsdale, or the Phoenician are great and you really can miss playing anywhere... My personal favorite is Karsten.. the ASU golf course on campus in Tempe.. its the host of the NCAA championships numerous times and is not brutal but a lot of fun and well designed.. Need more just ask

Downtown Scottsdale is about 15 minutes from Tempe and about 25 minutes from PHX SkyHarbor airport. Tempe is a 12 dollar cab fare from the airport and is a 5 minute drive from the airport. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED SPRING TRAINING INFO.. I go all mid feb to end of march for spring training so i cna let u know where the best spots are and what places to avoid (tucson)

I FORGOT THURSDAY NIGHTS AT AXIS RADIUS...GO... 1 DOLLAR RED BULL AND VODKAS GET THERE AROUND 8.. IT WILL BE DEAD TILL 11... BUT AFTER ALL THE RED BULL.VODKAS YOU WILL BE GONZO AND WHEN ITS PACKED ITS AWESOME

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg