Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
ATS March Madness Package

4 units Memphis
3 units Villanova

Financial Package

3 units spurs
3 units Boston

They tried to sell me the tourney lock of the year for $100.. I didn't want to tell them that I already knew. Rep was pist that I wouldn't buy.:mj07:

Chip Hilton

Forum Member
Feb 14, 2008
RI
ATS March Madness Package

They tried to sell me the tourney lock of the year for $100.. I didn't want to tell them that I already knew. Rep was pist that I wouldn't buy.:mj07:

Another example of the way ATS operates. March Madness package advertised as all their best picks for the month. Yet, you don't get the five stars and have to shell out more money for the locks. :nono: . Hope it loses! However, they have their loyal followers because of their short streaks which they let you know about in multiple emails over and over. I think they were hot for the last week of January, first week of February. About .500 since. Hockey was horrible till last night. :shrug:

By the way, what is the pick if you already know it? Texas was one guess. I'm predicting they'll get their due and I'll fade it. Also, Bleeding Purple, thanks for the posts but why not keep them in the daily threads. People are getting annoyed with the multiple threads for each tout (Sports Bank, ATS, Sebastion). You've already been called out as a shill by the administrator. Probably just new to this as I am but I'd suggest one thread per day in this forum. Eddie mentioned that yesterday, I'd follow his advice. Good luck and glad you didn't send them another $100!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg