Picking my spot ARKANSAS vs Miss State

Tommy Shelby

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2002
Fayetteville, AR
Hope all is well with everybody. I have been waiting on the worst stretch of 4-5 road games in the history of our program to end. We lost a couple by less than a TD to two very good teams (Alabama and LSU). This means nothing in a few weeks when we look at W and L’s. What I do know is the team has not quit on their coach and Sat at 11 AM cst, we will see a very good game played by the Hogs. Starting RB is out which has been the case most of the year and line now below 7. I would grab it now as I think it goes to 7 before kick. I am predicting a 17 point win here and a lot of frustrations being alleviated. The defense will play well again and KJ is finally healthy so look for him to shine which opens the whole offense. Best of luck and load up!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Tommy Shelby

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2002
Fayetteville, AR
I really, really like the over 48 here and wondering your opinion here Tommy
I was about to mention the over as well, but I fear MSU not scoring more than 14-17. I would 10000% NOT bet under. One reason I like over as we have the best kicker in the nation so we get 3-6 points every game with his range. Good luck and Go Hogs!!

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Jefferson needs to lay off the sauce. Looked hung as shit. What a pathetic performance. Sad to see how far he has fallen.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Jefferson needs to lay off the sauce. Looked hung as shit. What a pathetic performance. Sad to see how far he has fallen.
Agreed. He needs to move on with his life. Cost me money too, knowing what I have seen all year and I still wasted money thinking may see a semblance of his former life against a shitty miss state. He's consistent at least..

Reactions: Slumdog
Bet on MyBookie