picks for wk 3 nflx

pepin46

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2000
miami, fl.
no input, but here they are:

minn and minn over

no matter which game scenario i try, it comes out over. can indy or will indy fight for their pride or lives here? not likely, but they will score. nothing else makes any sense. i noticed nolan picks indy, but i can't see it. dream score: 35-24.

detroit over

both teams are on a mission: pitt at home, will win anything they can, even if only pre-season. detroit has been involved in two hard-fought games, and both times pushed the games way over. they fought so well, i don't dare take pitts here. guessing 24-21 either way.

sanfran and the under

i believe the real story from the ariz/seattle game is seattle's terrible game. they could not score at home and are now going away. all sanfran scores are not over, and if sanfran takes the lead from the start, they are likely to play ball control and take what they are given. try 24-10

chicago under

again, all i have seen is leanings to the over, mostly based on ariz/seattle. i don't buy it. chicago should have full control here, although it may be a tight game, as so many here in chicago. 17-13?

wash under

how low can you go? even if both teams let loose their offenses, what can you expect here? try 16-10 either way.

cinci

cinci clearly the motivated team here, and should cover easily. they want it, they need it, done!! 24-17?

8 picks

pep

pepin46

Forum Member
Oct 6, 2000
miami, fl.
usually these pop up to congratule someone on picks. here is a different one, a self-criticism.

i am not too upset because i have only made 4 bets (parlays) so far and lost 3 of the 4 for a loss of about 200 or so.

2-6 on this card. year to date: something like 12-21. if there is any consolation is that there is really no handicapping here. we have all been going with instincts and assumptions, and mine have been among the worst on this board.

basically dog players, contrarians and teaser bets with the right side (or even the wrong side) have done extremely well and hats off to you. you have recognized persistent trends, stuck with them and made out.

what i have seen so far is complete turn-arounds in adjustments of defense, but mostly offense from one game to the next, thus throwing everything off, along with me.
this also happens in regular season, but no where near these extremes.

momma said there will be days like these. even yesterday, i had the first leg of a 4 parlay and needed s.f and the under. i was about to go to the parlor to cover with the opposite to salvage at least 500, but both kids got real sick and had to go straight to the drugstore from work, and then home. it is just that bad, folks.

but, as a true warrior, i will keep going and feel confident i will erase this nightmare real soon with the regular season.

pep

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
pep,
Tell me about it. I thought for sure that Chi was going to get fired up to get a win so they could go into the reg season on a winning note. It shows that HC Jauron is a total loser. No wonder Chi record has been so bad. Its amazing he has not been fired yet.

------------------
indecision is the KEY to flexibility

Bet on MyBookie