Picks

katts

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Quebec PQ, Canada
I don't expect to post lots of picks this year, as I the more it goes, the more I believe in positive and negative vibes. And believe me, I usually don't see anything positive going when I post *here*.

Anyways.. after hitting a superb streak early in the season (God bless the Road Dogs ML), I went 1-3 yesterday including a loss on NJ (I layed the -210) so it's kinda like 1-4. One thing that I've "re-learned" early enough: never lay this kind of money on huge favorites unless it's for middle purposes. It just doesn't worth it. Especially early in the season. Here goes for tonight:

Montreal / Columbus UNDER 5.5 -120
Just the fact that Therrien will likely replace Mike Ribeiro for Chad Kilger on the 4th offensive line shows his game plan. The Canadiens respects this Columbus team as they lost 2-0 last year in Montreal, and are awared of the way they play on their own ice using the crowd's advantage. If Thedore makes the saves, this game should go UNDER quite easily. The S/T Parlay here is also quite interesting (Mtl +0.5 / Under) but not enough. So I'll just play the UNDER.

Washington / Anaheim UNDER 5.5 EV
See Nick Douglas post. It resumes the whole thing.

Buffalo +0.5 +175
I'm mostly surprised to see many people on Detroit tonight. I mean, yeah, they have more chances to win for sure, but laying -190 and the half goal is a bit risky in my mind. I mean, if there's a team able to "solve" Hasek, it's gotta be the Sabres don't you think? Of course there's not a lot of offense in this Buffalo team so it might be hard, but Hasek hasn't proved anything since he joined Hockey Town. Maybe he doesn't feel 100% "at home" yet and it affects his playing a bit. On the other side, Biron is making the job in Buffalo so far, being 2-1 1.67 gaa. I'll take the Sabres and the high payoff.

Good luck tonight

Bet on MyBookie