picks

selkirk

Forum Member
Jul 16, 1999
Canada
flames +.5 over blues +155
edmonton -.5 over nashville -135
flames are playing well so worth a shot, oilers are also playing well and should be able to beat Nashville. note last two games I bet on Nashville (for or against) I lost the wager.
thanks
selkirk

Kronheim

Forum Member
Sep 26, 2001
Canadaland
I find Nashville is one of the teams I have the most difficulty geting a good read on too...they seem very tough to handicap for some reason. They're so inconsistant, I've seen them play great against the top league teams and really crappy against the cellar-dwellers...then again, this can be true for most NHL teams.

I like the Edmonton pick tonight though! Nashville has been outshot considerably in the last 3 games and their PK on the road is really in the toilet. With the way Edmonton has been playing, it's hard to go against them. Good luck!

selkirk

Forum Member
Jul 16, 1999
Canada
flames won, maybe should have put some on the moneyline, and oilers lost 4-2, weird game. small profit on the day.

Kronheim I am now 0-4 in games involving Nashville, so I am just going to avoid this team in sides and totals. it is probably just in my head but will feel better if a loss involves another team.
smile.gif

thanks
selkirk

Bet on MyBookie