Pinnacle or Olympic

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Woolf

Forum Member
Jun 9, 2003
I am now using Bet365 and id like to open one more account in one of these bookies. What do you think? Pinnacle's odds are way better than olympics most of the times. The maximum bet on a single is about 3 times higher. But at olympics there are more props. I mean you can take a team totals in baseball quarter bets in hoops etc? So what should I prefer? Any suggestions ?

Hoops

Forum Member
Aug 10, 1999
I would suggest splitting that amount you are planning on opening an account with and open one at both Pinnacle and Olympic.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE HITMAN

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2001
HOLLYWOOD, FL
I agree with Hoops, if you can open both. Yes, Olympic offer tons of props, but, they are usually expensive. But, If you gotta have them, you gotta have them. If I had only one choice, it would be Pinnacle because of the favorable lines they offer. From a business standpoint, you would probably come out ahead over the long run(maybe even short run) with the much better juice. GL THE HITMAN

A

Antonio

Props = Sucker bet. Oly = never play 20 cent lines. Pinnacle =$8,000 Neteller withdrawal per day all in 1 transaction. Pinnacle = sharpest book in the world.

But like Hoops said split em up with you like playing Spiro's props. :)

ajoytoy

carpe vitam
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2003
(919)
pinnacle is the best book i have ever used!!

do wish they had more options, but will take the lines and the early posting of games

top notch!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Woolf

Forum Member
Jun 9, 2003
Thank you all. Made my decision. Going with pinnacle. The lines are too good to ignore.