pitt@nd

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

buckeye fan

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
bloomington,Indiana,US
Granted the luck of the irish has really been true to its word this year, but i see a nice spot for pitt in this situation. Pitt's offense keeps on getting more and more confidence by the week as rutherford has finally began to find his touch as the QB. Pitt has very storng defense, not that it is any better than ND's, but i think the offensive advatnage goes to Pitt here. As far as coaching goes this game features two great coaches, Everyone knows about willingham but Walt Harris is a phenomenal coach who in my opinion has done great things with the Pitt program. I think Walt will have his guys ready to play @ Notre Dame, and i see a close one here. Im not saying pitt will win SU, but +7.5 looks like a good spot to me. What does everyone think here?? I am hesitant to go against the irish as they ahve alrady burned once really bad this year. They continually make it happen, but I think Pitt has a solid chance for the upset. Would love some input here, any comments or knowledge that anyone has of this matchup would be appreciated.

RobertBIrish

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2001
Newberry, Florida
Just wondering if you considered a little let down for Pitt after a HUGE win over Syracuse if I am not mistaken it was their first win ever in the Carrier Dome. Just a little food for thought.

Enron Elite

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2002
I'm a Pitt guy, and I'm liking Pitt. I think the line is artificailly inflated because ND has been so good ATS. ND has a great D, but their O is struggling. Pitt also has a great D, and the O is starting to humm. This is also a revenge game for Pitt, as they feel they should've beaten a vulnerable ND team last yr(there was a bad fumble as RJ English was about to score the go-ahead TD). I only see ND winning by 3.

Pitt's win at Syracuse was the first since like 1983 when Dan Marino was QB.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
as mentioned elsewhere

as mentioned elsewhere

the pitt wagering line is getting very long...many touts and service sheets pushing the panthers....may be beginning to resemble west virginia of last week...i wish pitt had a win vs one good team....