PITTSBURGH STEALER TIME!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
PITTSBURGH STEELERS WITH A BASEBALL BAT BOYS!!! If you live near Pittsburgh you'll get it.

Anyways, still not changing my view. Big ben throws for at least 2 prolly 3 TD's, and the bus is all lubed up in the motor city!!!!

Not to overanalyze because I have made up my mind based on what I've seen from both teams. I must say a couple reasons why I'm putting possibly 2000 on this game.

In the minds of gamblers...
---Lots of doubt Pitt to beat the Bungles,
---A LOTTAAA doubt Pitt to beat Indy
----A little doubt Pitt to beat Denver

Also New England is this great playoff team, and a good team respectively....they lose to Denver...So now it looks like Pitt beats Denver and New-England....And they beat the colts----which has only lost to the San Diego chargers....Yep Pitt beat the chargers too.

Seattle is good but come on----Think of it this way....

This is like putting Top heavy weight Vitali Klitschko in the ring with the top featherweight....whatever his name is....

I'm definately taking Pitt and Vitali

Come on boys would you rather want one of these :firing: or one of these :bigun:

STEAL IT... :box2:

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE ALREADY TOOK...

Pitt ML over a grand to win 900.... Possibly adding Pitt -4.5 double up.... 1000 to win another 900

GL CAPPERS!!! Pitt 30-Seadogs 17

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
hate it or love it boys....if ya got the balls to put 2 grand up on your team that's awesome.....I've been pretty solid on my ML victory's in FB....Something like 12-1....just letting everyone know this has been my largest since the:

NAVY CRUSH and WVU TO WIN over UGA in CFB...

GLTA

Also I was just thinking of this....its kind of an interesting consideration:

Which is more likely to do horrible next season?

Pitt or Seattle? B/c traditionally the loser of the SuperBowl sux the next year....

I can't see Pitt sucking next year.....just an interesting thought for the inspired gambler....

Last edited:

Killian

Forum Member
Sep 30, 2002
Seattle, Wa.
If you don't think the ler's will suck next year then go ahead and bet them Steelers.....that makes all the sense in the world.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
it was just an interesting thought....a trend man be easy....

Anyway, I'm not from Pitt I'm from MD......But yeah my rents are from the burgh.... Yes I may be a homer but.....honestly what I said up above I feel is very true for this one...

Both teams are good, not taking away from what the Seadogs have done to get this far....

However: Note: your putting a team that is a giant slayer---beating Indy and SD....In with a Team that's biggest triumph is taking the pass away from a good wide reciever from Carolina....

Just doesn't make sense why I'dd put my money on a team that hasn't proved more than the other....

I feel like IT IS MUCH MORE LIKELY FOR PITT TO WIN THIS ONE

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
I hope not Thom....That's why my money is on the ML....Good luck, tomorrow I may load up on Pitt -4.5, I just think the afc is much stronger than the nfc this year....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
Just unloaded another 1000 on Pitt ML to win ~600.....This is gonna be a great one!!!

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAA

looks like your payin your bills this month!!!!!!!!

GLA

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
I had a great time, and no disrespect to Seadogs fans....They gotta great team!!!! I can't wait for next season, And for all that have helped me, and challenged me I appreciate it......

I've been in the game now for 4 years, and each year I grow wiser.....I learn from my stupid ass mistakes that I make...like bettin on Kentucky the other day......The hardest thing to do is once you win, to become disciplined........I doubt I'll be on the boards much from now on until next year....Maybe here and there if I like some CBB games, but I can't wait for next years plays, and everyone helping eachother to make a little money on the side......SO WITH THAT SAID THANKS MADJACKERS!!!!!

PEACE