==== Pix2click's Saturday 2/14 Pod Thread ====

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

MAJOR MARTY

OL' PIX
Forum Member
<b> ==== THE SQUAD AT MADJACKS IS ON FIRE !! OUR FIFTH STRAIGHT WINNING DAY ON FRIDAY, AS POSTERS GO AN OUTSTANDING 15 - 6 !!!!! WOW ! :cool: <p> SOME MORE VETERANS DROPPING IN { countinguy , gsp , TJBELL } MY PALS { AUGUR & Box } AND CERTAINLY THANK MY GANG !! ;) <p> A HUGE CARD TODAY SO LETS ALL MAKE A SELECTION............. !!! <p> WE'RE ON A ROLL, SO KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GUYS ! <p> GL21&A2DAY !!<p> THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING ! :D

Last edited:

jerry

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2001
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaferdadddeeeeeee,lmfao at you,thanks,,,butler+8.5

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

sportspicks

Forum Member
Jan 15, 2003
College hoop and College pucks...what a parlay!

College hoop and College pucks...what a parlay!

Have to go again and watch my Minutemen try to bounce back and win at Conte Forum against Boston College tonight. A loyal season ticket holder goes everywhere!!! Thus the early selection on a late game tonight:

NEVADA -7

YTD 28-28-1 W2 4-1 Last 5
Marty thanks for all your inspiration and good luck to all!

SP

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey
POD 3-0 - Going to try to keep the streak alive.

Utah State -1.5

I had said in another post that I thought that it was time to jump off their ship - with them ranked the line value was going to disappear, but I am suprised with this one.

Capped the game to be -4 or -5; Pacific is hot as well - but Utah St really seems to have the pedal to the medal right now. Beat them by 15 this year @ home when they went off as a 11 point favorite that day. Don't think that the swing in home court is worth a 9.5 point line variance.

See a couple GOY's out there on the board today - so best of luck to those guys with their biggies.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bohawk

Forum Member
Dec 12, 1999
Lima ohio
P.O.D. 3-1
Texas Longhorns -6- (Wished I could have found Mudcat`s-5)
Over Iowa St. Two teams going different. One scoring alot
more;the other giving up alot more.;) ;) GL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg