Play it again Sam! Pacquiao/Marquez Dec. 8.

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

fastfrank

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2010
desert southwest
Well they are at it once more. One off shore has it lined Pacquiao-200/+160 back on Marquez. I like Marquez to win or draw. Really don't see why he isn't fighting Bradley to settle the score.

THE_THONG

Forum Member
May 2, 2008
Victoria's Secret
i want to go to this fight but tix $400 and up

:facepalm:

i'll guess the undercard wont be stacked :142smilie

who wins this fight?

right now i think if marquez is standing at the end, he'll get the decision especially if jerry roth is a judge

get a better read when fight time rolls around

fastfrank

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2010
desert southwest
i want to go to this fight but tix $400 and up

i'll guess the undercard wont be stacked :142smilie

who wins this fight?

right now i think if marquez is standing at the end, he'll get the decision especially if jerry roth is a judge

get a better read when fight time rolls around

I only care as far as making a winnable bet. I mean, 4 freakin times! Marquez is a little silly saying he beat him 3 times already and will do it again. I don't know about that. The fight you want to go to is Mikey Garcia versus Orlando Salido. That one is the poop.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LordoftheLunch

Forum Member
Apr 12, 2009
Current lines:

-250 P
+200 M

hmmm maybe they know something we dont.

Regarding the fight, I have a feeling a lot will come down to if Pacman can get in the same shape (with or without "special supplements") that he was 2-3yrs ago then he will prop. have a good cahnce to beat M. ... otherwise it will be close and not to forget in the end its all about who the promoters can make more money with in the future ;-)

Just my 2 Cents
LotL

THE_THONG

Forum Member
May 2, 2008
Victoria's Secret
i can almost guarantee the line will flip in mexico

marquez will become favorite like chavez jr became this past weekend

i dont hedge much, but hedging opportunity available

------

i just looked and mikey garcia vs orlando salido in vegas

on 11/10

also competing cards: mares - moreno at staples

and viloria-marquez at home depot

Last edited:

fastfrank

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2010
desert southwest
Current lines:

-250 P
+200 M

hmmm maybe they know something we dont.

Regarding the fight, I have a feeling a lot will come down to if Pacman can get in the same shape (with or without "special supplements") that he was 2-3yrs ago then he will prop. have a good cahnce to beat M. ... otherwise it will be close and not to forget in the end its all about who the promoters can make more money with in the future ;-)

Just my 2 Cents
LotL

With these two its almost not who really wins the fight in the ring, but who has more influence in determining the outcome. Sure father time will take its toll on both of them, but I think Marquez wants this more and finally gets his just due. I don't think the judges are reluctant to hand Pacquiao another loss. Then he may fight Floyd and lose again.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fastfrank

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2010
desert southwest
Quote from Freddie Roach...

Quote from Freddie Roach...

Freddie Roach, Pacquiao's trainer, didn't say he thinks his man lost the third fight with Marquez, but it sounded like he knew Marquez fought very well and that he realizes he and Pacquiao will have to make some changes.

"I've had three chances to come up with the strategy and the style to beat this guy and we haven't done well in any of them and the last one was the worst. Marquez put the muscle on and he kind of landed the power shots in that fight," Roach said. "And a lot of people thought we lost that fight.

"But I need to get Manny to get that killer instinct back ... To be pound-for-pound the best fighter in the world, I think we need to knock this guy out. I don't think we'll win a decision regardless of how the fight goes."
Yea, like knocking Marquez out is a walk in the park!

fastfrank

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2010
desert southwest
freddie doesn't realize that manny is a spent bullet

marquez has aged like fine wine

It may sound blasphemous, maybe the Pac-monster will get KO'd! How bout Marquez is unloading and the ref stops it? If Kenny Bayless is the 3rd man, anything is possible. Once Bayless stopped a fight during the refs instructions because he thought someone might get seriously hurt!:mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE_THONG

Forum Member
May 2, 2008
Victoria's Secret
kenny bayless has slipped

twinkle toes is not in peak form anymore

taking the over and by dec on the fourth fight is dangerous

honestly pac could quit on the stool from a cut

have to go straight and/or draw

who knows what dipshits will be assigned judges

i can almost bet melvina lathan will be on the main event

fastfrank

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2010
desert southwest
Seriously, when Bayless refs he injects himself WAY too much into the fight, and almost seems reluctant to let anyone throw a punch. We need Steve Smoger.

fastfrank

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2010
desert southwest
Another of the off shores has this lined Pac-375/+310 back. I don't get that at all. Marquez is no spring chicken, but he is world class and comes to fight.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fastfrank

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2010
desert southwest
So there is this round table discussion with Pac/Marquez and 3 talking heads about supposedly this fight. The conversation actually was mostly about Mayweather! WTF!!!!!!!. So they ask Marquez if Pac-man could beat Floyd, and more bull crap like that. They ask Manny if Mayweather is afraid of him, etc. So we have these two that are actually fighting talking about a guy that is not scheduled to fight anyone. I have to puke.