Play Of The Week!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

iahawk06

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2000
Sioux City,IA
SURPRISE!

OAKLAHOMA ST (+ WHATEVER)

Straight up win...SKERS are poop on the road!

Also likeing the Clones this week along with Michigan, Air Force, and K-State!

Of course I love my Hawks, but still looking into it, may just play it in a Teaser at -5 or 6. Not sure if I wanna lay 13 on the road. May be a letdown game this week , as the Big one is next week!,But if I don't take the Hawks, I sure the hell ain't takeing the Hoosiers(Redsfan!), Hawks should cover , easy, just not sure if they will play with enough emotion, tough to play in boaring atmosphere ,such as Hoosier football stadium!

I'll let ya know if I play them or not on Sat, but as for now Oaky St is my PLAY OF THE WEEK!

GO HAWKS!

REDSFAN, Where ya at man? Why so quiet? Been looking for ya for a week now, you do all this talking about how there was no way in hell Iowa could even cover, yet alone beat Michigan St and you say we had no business winning against Purdue, then you dissappear! You even were nice enough to point out my spelling errors and call me a stupid hick, and an einstien and all that then you disappear for a week? That just not right...come on back my Hawkeye Buddy, I'll forgive ya for not having any faith in the Hawks, It's ok, really it is Redsfan! I wanna hear you opinion how why there should be no way in hell the Iowa even has the right to lay double didgets on the road and how you don't care who it is..tell me Redsfan, I need yourhelp again!

GO HAWKS!
I BLEED BLACK-N-GOLD!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
All that for little o'me, you spelling impared Einstein hick......;)

Sorry I missed all the fun in the other thread, but I was outta town from Sat to Mon nite and spent the last two days getting caught up with work.

See by your posting times that you weren't at the game. Been to any this season?

Oh, yeah.... before I forget.

K-MAC--

congrats on spelling TOMMAROW correctly. Next you are going to tell me you can count above ten without taking your shoes off, aren't ya? :thefinger

Like that Ok State play. I'm all over Nebraska. And, just 'cause I'm feeling good tonight.....

There is no E in taking....
boring is spelled without an A.....
digits is spelled digits.....

and, last; but not least.......

redsfann is spelled with 2 n's......

Good luck this week! Coming over for the Wisky or Northwestern game? Let me know-- I still owe you a beer........:moon: