Play the dogs today and tomorrow

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
In order of preference-

Cowboys ML and +6- Cowboys will be able to run the ball tomorrow and that makes Romo a much better QB. Packers D is one of the worst units in the playoffs only topped by Carolina's O and Seattle's O as the weakest units. Rogers hurt a bit and he can have some real clunker games once in a while...I see him getting sacked multiple times today....I just see the Cowboys getting out early and not looking back...something like a 31-21 type game with Boys winning fairly easily.

Indy ML and +7...know the Colts haven't faired well against the better teams this year but not sure Denver is elite anymore in spite of their record...Manning is looking more like the Johnny Unitis in his last year now than the old Manning...Indy has weapons all over place including this new quick running back (name escapes me) 3 good wideouts, a good tight end with a gun slinger of a QB who is mobile....Indy gets over the hump here for a 31-24 type win.

Carolina +11 1/2...this bet is based on the lack of O by Seattle not so much that Carolina is any good....as mentioned earlier, the two worst units out there are Seattles O and Carolina's O....Seattle simply doesn't score much and they have very poor wide receivers..great running back but not receivers...I'm thinking Carolina keeps them to 20 or less...that means all that is needed is 10 points...think panthers are good for at least 1 TD and 1 FG--Seattle 20, Carolina 13 or something like that.

Ravens-ML and +7....this one could go either way so not as strong on this....what scares me is NE Defense is much better in the backfield than years past...Flacco struggled with good DBs against Houston recently...however, I think the Ravens can grind out and control the clock a bit...they have very saavy players who will take what NE gives them....key will be not to let NE get out to a big lead...I'm betting they don't and Ravens win a lower scoring game....24-23 with a late field goal

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
:
In order of preference-

Cowboys ML and +6- Cowboys will be able to run the ball tomorrow and that makes Romo a much better QB. Packers D is one of the worst units in the playoffs only topped by Carolina's O and Seattle's O as the weakest units. Rogers hurt a bit and he can have some real clunker games once in a while...I see him getting sacked multiple times today....I just see the Cowboys getting out early and not looking back...something like a 31-21 type game with Boys winning fairly easily.

Indy ML and +7...know the Colts haven't faired well against the better teams this year but not sure Denver is elite anymore in spite of their record...Manning is looking more like the Johnny Unitis in his last year now than the old Manning...Indy has weapons all over place including this new quick running back (name escapes me) 3 good wideouts, a good tight end with a gun slinger of a QB who is mobile....Indy gets over the hump here for a 31-24 type win.

Carolina +11 1/2...this bet is based on the lack of O by Seattle not so much that Carolina is any good....as mentioned earlier, the two worst units out there are Seattles O and Carolina's O....Seattle simply doesn't score much and they have very poor wide receivers..great running back but not receivers...I'm thinking Carolina keeps them to 20 or less...that means all that is needed is 10 points...think panthers are good for at least 1 TD and 1 FG--Seattle 20, Carolina 13 or something like that.

Ravens-ML and +7....this one could go either way so not as strong on this....what scares me is NE Defense is much better in the backfield than years past...Flacco struggled with good DBs against Houston recently...however, I think the Ravens can grind out and control the clock a bit...they have very saavy players who will take what NE gives them....key will be not to let NE get out to a big lead...I'm betting they don't and Ravens win a lower scoring game....24-23 with a late field goal

you were probably referring to"anybody but trent Richardson"......:lol:

seriously,g.l. with them doggies....:toast:

az1

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2015
Worse defense

Worse defense

Actually the worst defense left in the playoffs is the Dallas Cowboys they give up six yards per play while Green Bay gives up 5.5. Consider the Packers have averaged at least 7 yards per play in 5 of their 8 games at home. Their was not one game at home where they didn't average at least 6.1 yards per play. So actually the best match up is the green bay offense versus the dallas defense

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg