playing the Bears big tonight--

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ontyme

Forum Member
played the Saints yesterda 2nd half and got buried, but the question is will 2 road favorites cover 2 nights in a row?? I don't think so. Played the Bears first half and for the game. Played the over as well. But feel the Bears played Minnesota tough and their 4-0, they were in the game with 49ers until rookie muffed a punt then things went down hill from there. Like Chicago d against the run, feel Farve will have to throw late to try and win pushing it over. Will be back at half---to analyze and probaly play the bears.

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
"I dont know if 2 road favorites will cover in a row"

The games have nothing to do with each other, and need to be viewed independently IMO, good luck to you though

Mike

Wes

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2003
ye baby thank you im makin mad loot fading your ass:D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ontyme

Forum Member
i do agree on that games are seperate and 1 does not affect the other, however; i believe that Tv games--SUnday night---Monday night, thursday night---The games in which everyone plays---Lines are set for these games to draw action for a particuar side---I thought the majority was on the Colts last night and defenitely the majority is on the Pack tonight. I'm not the contrarion in everysport but Pro Football is a good sport to play that role. The bears appear t be really horrible, offensive play calling is sub par and really does not know what to do with this blitz. Was going to play the Bears 2nd half(probaly still will)--but defenitely will evaluate the 2nd half line---that will tell a lot of wether to which side to play for me. Because the Bears do look bad, confused and looking at one another Like what is our problem. Thx for your view,much appreciated.----the over is looking decent though

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ontyme

Forum Member
thx fellas---so u played the under---wes-------easy to make plays after u watch the whole first-half and say u have the opposite--post ure plays before the game like a man--and we all will see where u stand.------also wes---if i recall u said u played the Saints yesterday---u make me laugh kid---post your plays--and will track your record

Last edited:

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
over looks good.......I didnt mean to bash you, just made a statement, I like to be a contrarian too, just hate betting MNF in general, last night public appeared to be on indy but I saw a lot of saints action on these boards, g luck

Mike

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
yea I dont post b/c of clowns like that, its hard enough picking winners let alone taking sht from idiots too.......whats your lean for the 2nd half? I see everyone on U, personally Id lean that way, would lean GB too, but have eery feeling if chi scores once, fans get energized, etc, but gb will probably come in.........g luck

Mike

Wes

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2003
im playin bears second half.....ok ontyme....some time to spare:moon:

ontyme

Forum Member
playing Bears 2nd half--flat bet for 2 units=----and parlay bears and over 21 for 1 unit. Aready played the first-half over for 2 units and bears first-half for 2 units---played the over for game for 2 units and bears for the game for 2 units.. U guys are acting like i'm getting my ass handed to me.
final play bears 2nd half-2units--and bear and over parlay.1 unit

Bears 2nd half----Wes i thought u faded me, now i'm confused---that means u have the under and the Pack---Now your playing the bears---please explain.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ontyme

Forum Member
nysportsfan--sorry didn't respond to u before half---but like the over 21 2nd half--Green Bay will pay if they keep blizting---this leads to big plays.. Feel Bears will get back in this one and put the original 4 line to the test. They may cover that 4---Green Bay will score at least once more and Green Bay d does not impress me.---its funny they put the 2nd half line at 21---the first-half 20.5. Interesting number

Wes

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2003
no i had the pack in first half...now i have bears in second half....no totals man....nice try though.....imma be mad loot after tonight....about 70 times $20 ivabign...haha ...:eek:

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
ontyme,
I think O may have been the bet but I layed off.........I had 20.5, which means all you need is 2 gb td's, and a garbage late one from chicago.....layed off the packers side because pinnacle had 130 on the +1.5, which usually wins though they tend to have the would-be winners laying heavy -, had under 2nd half denver last week around -140 and it came in, its weird, hope you hit your 2nd halves

Mike

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wes

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2003
SOrry ontyme and fellows....I just get excited....Its how I cap.....No hard feelings.....Good Luck to you all. Thanks for the help on this thread.:D