Playoffs

BadAngel

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Cleve. Ohio
0-0

Cle ML -140

I just think Cleve Defense is going to keep Hous scoring at bay. It's not enough for to bet this game under. But if I had to I would. I look at who Hous has played, and how Cle with 19 different Qb's (LOL) has won against better teams. This is not a fan bet, I just think they cover. I will lay the juice and pretend it is baseball. 140 is not that high. I think they cover. Just taking the safer route.

GL

BA

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BadAngel

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Cleve. Ohio
Yeah Big G, just haven't been posting. Sometimes this emphysema just makes me lazy. Sometimes it just takes my energy and I don't even look. I have to try to post more daily.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

roosterman

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2002
South Carolina
This getting old stuff it isn't fun. I have emphysema and copd. I am on inhalers. Thats all they can do. I'm not on oxygen yet. I day at a time. Thats all I look at Big guy
One thing that has been extremely helpful for me is Trelegy. One time daily inhaler.

BadAngel

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Cleve. Ohio
roosterman, I take two hits of Spiriva in the morning, and a hit of albuterol as needed during the day. Is Trelegy just for COPD or just for emphysema or both

roosterman

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2002
South Carolina
roosterman, I take two hits of Spiriva in the morning, and a hit of albuterol as needed during the day. Is Trelegy just for COPD or just for emphysema or both
I'm not sure. I have COPD & emphysema and I once was on Spiriva. Have been on Trelegy for about 2 years and it's been wonderful. I once used my Albuterol inhaler at least 4 or 5 times daily. I haven't used it 10 times in 2 years. I am on 1.5 litres of oxygen

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BadAngel

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Cleve. Ohio
I would at least like to win this Rams game. This is getting Ridiculous. I should have known better than to take Pick 6 Dak. He is terrible. Now tomorrow I'll hear from dallas fans, 'But he had 400 yards." My answer, GB pulled their starters with 11 mins to go, up by about 30, then he got his yards. Good for him. 0-4 @ home in playoffs. Dak tied Carson Palmer for the worst record without a win @ home

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
I would at least like to win this Rams game. This is getting Ridiculous. I should have known better than to take Pick 6 Dak. He is terrible. Now tomorrow I'll hear from dallas fans, 'But he had 400 yards." My answer, GB pulled their starters with 11 mins to go, up by about 30, then he got his yards. Good for him. 0-4 @ home in playoffs. Dak tied Carson Palmer for the worst record without a win @ home
Let's not forget about how that defense was lacerated by the youngest team in football!

BadAngel

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Cleve. Ohio
I have been telling my son in law that they are a bad team for years. I told him and my grandson on Christmas, they need a defense and a QB. They said no they don't. rocky mountain, you are right these are 22 and 23 years olds that drilled them.

Reactions: rocky mountain

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
I have been telling my son in law that they are a bad team for years. I told him and my grandson on Christmas, they need a defense and a QB. They said no they don't. rocky mountain, you are right these are 22 and 23 years olds that drilled them.
Young kids know everything, right?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie