Plays for Saturday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Joe De

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2002
I've play all these games tonite..stepping out of character ..usually play 5 atmost...no don't laugh picks again this week...however the strongest play was on
Reno with an opening line of a pick-it.. but moved up to -2 which was threw out of the system..
Penn St.-24'
Miami-Ohio+6'
Oregon+7'
Pittsburgh-10'
South Carolin-14
Arizona State+9...apparently the line went back up from 8-8'
Texas-30
Oklahoma State-24...gone to ride this team all season
Missouri-20'...info i got is Mtsu is weary and hurt
Fresno State-10'...another one La Tech weary and hurt
played all for the same amount.....good luck

buddy

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2000
Pittsburgh, Pa.
JD,

Your first play made me laugh so hard my eyes teared up and I couldn't read the others. Even so, I don't think any of your others could be nearly as laughable as the first one.

Just the thought of risking money on Penn State goes straight to my funny bone.

gl, Joe!

wideopen

Forum Member
Jan 17, 2003
penn st covered last week, why can't they cover this week? not saying i will play them, but the oddsmakers know what they are doing. They dont give out easy games.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Joe De

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2002
Buddy, i'm amused that my picks make you silly in laughter.
Your memory is short! Penn St. has a habit of embarrassing themselves at the beginning of the season. Remember the last 2 years they started slow. I expect Paterno to turn up the heat. Won't be pretty for Kent State. You can bank this one!

buddy

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2000
Pittsburgh, Pa.
The Nittany Lions have an inexperienced O line and zero running game. How can you turn up the heat with when all you're doing is passing gas and have no spark?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

usbbroker

Forum Member
Sep 16, 2002
Birmingham, AL
not saying i will play them, but the oddsmakers know what they are doing. They dont give out easy games.

Nothing could be further from the truth, if the oddsmakers were as perfect as you think they are, I wouldnt be doing this as a hobby and I doubt half the people on this website would be either. Too many games for them to handicapp to get every line perfect. Every weekend there are a minimum of at least a couple of games that are off by at least 3 to 4 points. I mean no disrespect, just thought I might show you a few examples. Were all working for the same goal, to beat the man. GL this weekend with your plays.

9/20
Tulane -16.5
Ucon -24.5
Pitt -9.5
:)

Master Capper

Emperior
Forum Member
Jan 12, 2002
Dunedin, Florida
JD,

Any concern about San Jose coming out pretty strong against Reno, since the dude that had a amputation is actually going to play a little on special teams, seems like they are really hyping this.

rest of your plays:

PSU pass for me, showed me little vs Nebraska to cover a large number, but they are due.

Miami OH-Still considering playing them, CSU has been one of the worst home favs the past few years in the country.

Oreg-Tough call, Wolves looked strong over ND. Although, Oreg has been solid against non conf teams at home. Should be a huge crowd there for this one.

Pitt- Allready played them

ASU-Played them

Texas-30, still looking dont know though.

Okie State- like it, they are due to explode on offense

Mizzou-still looking but like the fact that MTSU more than likely has the worst pass defense in the country, opponets are bettering them at nearly a 75% completion rate.

Fresno-I suck in this conf both teams are banged up.

Good Luck and hopefully we will get a dont laugh pcik next week !!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg