plays

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
tough with these 1.5 puck lines for game one. took to series bets with good value i think
la +600 and san jose +250, think edmonton great value also, but a diehard stars fan, can't pull the trigger, i do think the stars win though, as reported early, this age thing is overrated i believe, the bottom line is they are healthy, that is very important, look at how strongly they finished the year with a full lineup,
also took a small wager on col to win cup +300, althoguh i hate the avalanche with passion, i think these odds are favorable especially after looking around at others....only game i have wagered on yet is thurs night col -1.5 +105, looking for others, might take phil/buff under 4.5, hope to get this forum going, after being exposed to hockey on a regular basis only 3 years ago, i will say it my favorite sport which isn't usually down in these redneck parts. luckily i am not a redneck and appreciate hard-working, humble guys that bust their ass day in day out... let's have a great playoffs

Bet on MyBookie