plays

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
YTD 19-8 (70%) :00hour :00hour :00hour

Tampa Bay/ Indy Over 46 (Lots of points here) WIN

Miami/Houston Under 43.5 (Low scoring affair this total should be in the 30's) WIN

Green Bay -3 (Green Bay impresses me, Bears don't) LOSS

New England -14.5 (NE is unstoppable home or away)
WIN

Carolina +3 (NO sucks this year, I'll take the cats) OUTRIGHT WIN

kneifl

Last edited:

USCMD

Forum Member
Feb 4, 2004
So Cal
If you like Cle..... it just hit 17.5 on betEd.

14......16........ 17.5 all 3 line jumps were big.

I think 17.5 makes Cle a small play for me. N.E. faces Dal next week.......so this might be a spot for a letdown. I'm not crazy, so by letdown I don't mean NE loses....... but winning by 10 or so.

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
adding:

Tampa Bay Bucs +10 (Indy's good but the more I look at this, the more I think it's too many points) LOSS

Wouldn't it be something if we could get a Tampa Bay SU win! I'd love it, and agent could put that it his pipe and smoke it too.:142smilie :142smilie

kneifl

Last edited:

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Wait a sec. Your taking NE over 14 but not touching your Boys at 10 ???

Brownies are more apt to cover than the Bills :SIB

:shrug:

New England is playing at home. They are scary and I mean scary good at home. Dallas is playing in Buffalo, Buffalo plays well at home. However, Dallas is right up there with New England & Indy (who I don't think is all that this year) at the creme of the crop teams in the NFL. It could be a Dallas blowout.

I might play Dallas Monday, but I'll have to have a good Sunday. Otherwise, I'll just lay off because I don't have a good feeling about the game but I think Dallas kicks the crap out of them. Just not sure about a cover.

Good luck Lanny,

kneifl

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
What a sucky afternoon.....

What a sucky afternoon.....

I'm not going to watch any more of these afternoon games. I'm just chalking up the last 2 as losses because they will be. I shouldn't go on and on adding games. I think Green Bay wins tonight and if I would have stuck with my initial picks I would have swept the board. Dammit!!!! These afternoon games have killed me the last 3 weeks.

kneifl

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
One more for tomorrow....

One more for tomorrow....

Dallas -10 (Dallas is going to the Superbowl and winning it because they are the best team in the NFL)

kneifl

Drew

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2005
Hey fellas, looking to play one of these teasers tonight. Just looking for some opinions first...

Teaser Option #1
Dallas -3
Pitt Panters +2.5

Teaser Option #2
Dallas -3
Boys/Bills Over 38

(hell I might even play both of them)
Thanks for those who pitch in
MoeshY-13-

moeshy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to clutter up kneifl's thread, but haven't seen you around much. I sure hope you are doing well. This is my last week to be around so much as well. Had a lot of free time lately.

As for the picks, I would think option #1. I like dallas to put up points tonight, but I don't think Buffalo scores more than 13.

Anyways, just my opinion. GL bud

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
(Dallas is going to the Superbowl and winning it because they are the best team in the NFL)

kneifl

that's about as annoying and cockey as some other idiot around here that is always touting the ravens.

:s2:

Bet on MyBookie