plays

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
23-12 YTD (66%)

Ouch, last week was rough. No screwing around this week.

Pats -4 (Not a smart bet, Dallas probably hands them their ass moon1 moon1 ) WIN

Jets +3 (Better team, and I'm getting points...wow!!) LOSS

Green Bay -3 (Bounce back for Green Bay, Washington not impressive on road) PUSH

Tennessee +3 (I like Vinces chances with all Tampas injuries) PUSH

St Louis/Baltimore Under 37 (Not many points) WIN

Minnesota/Chicago Under 37.5 (Not many points) LOSS

NE/Dallas Over 52 (Light up the scoreboards, all offense here) WIN

Please no bashing in this thread. We don't need juvenile BS in the handicapping forums. Thanks!!!

kneifl

Last edited:

Emersonboozer

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2006
I noticed you are playing the Jets because you say they are the better team. Why would the bookmakers be giving the better team 3 pts at home? Interesting good luck with all your plays

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
Newsletter has NE as the TOP PLAY 34-27.

My neighbor who caps for a living (no not Fletcher, another neighbor) has NE by 10 to 13. Then again he's from Mass so I won't pay much attention to him :nono:

PACK is 6-0 ATS vs the Skins but I'm kinda leaning towards Wash for some odd reason :shrug:

Leaning Titans :SIB

Like Seahawks :00hour oops NM guess I was seeing things :142smilie

Last edited:

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Thanks for the input Lanny....

Thanks for the input Lanny....

I agree with almost everything you said.

I just can't seem to seem to see Washington winning in GB. Big bounce back game for GB, I think they pull it out. GB beat the Giants and Philly by a lot. The Giants beat the Skins so I think GB may be the pick here. Who knows? I been wrong plenty of times before.

Good luck this weekend Lanny!!

kneifl

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
kneifl

so far the bashers seem to be at bay.

They usually come out at night though.

No one really escapes completely.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
I'm waiting for them ;)

I know you are boss Jack, but its hard to take you as serious with Leinart staring out into space.

I thought smurph was going to release you from that. what a dick milkman that smurph is.

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
GB beat the Giants and Philly by a lot.

Green Bay only beat Philly by 3 on a last-second field goal. They did administer a beatdown on the Giants, though.

If the Packer defense can bottle up Portis, the Skins are going to have a very difficult time producing offense.

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Green Bay only beat Philly by 3 on a last-second field goal. They did administer a beatdown on the Giants, though.

If the Packer defense can bottle up Portis, the Skins are going to have a very difficult time producing offense.

It'll be a fun one to watch!! I just think Green Bay has a better team this year, they're playing at home, and Washington on the road can be a let down.

kneifl

escarzamd

...abides.
Forum Member
Dec 26, 2003
5ft, pin high......
Nice season so far...very nice.

#1) No way thats Bush in MadJack's avatar. Chris Tucker?

#2) I think Campbell is gonna be tough at Lambeau. Really only played one bad half this year. He's efficient, attacks all 3 levels, and has weapons that can get up the middle or over the top. GB is solid up front, but no way they turn Wash one-dimensional on O, so this game a complete mystery. Lets see how GB responds to the egg they laid on Sun. Wash W wouldn't be a shocker. GL

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Sunday night football

Sunday night football

Adding a few for tonight. Went 3-2-2 today, 60% on the day sucks!!!

Seattle -5.5 (Hawks tend to play well at home) LOSS

Under 43 (I don't see too many points getting scored in this one.) LOSS

Lesson learned, I should not chase. Did the same thing last weekend and turned a winning weekend into a losing one. Happened again this weekend:com: :com: .

kneifl

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie