plays

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
45-33 YTD

Rough week last week, the worst of the season. Hopefully this week is better.

Buffalo -5

Dallas +9.5

Philly -7

Detroit +14

Looking at a few others as well, more to come...

kneifl

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
45-33 YTD

Rough week last week, the worst of the season. Hopefully this week is better.

Buffalo -5

Dallas +9.5

Philly -7

Detroit +14

Looking at a few others as well, more to come...

kneifl

little bit of a homer bet on dallas there johnny? :nono: :nono: :SIB I will be at the game, and expect it to be a dogfight as every giants-dallas game is, but without Romo you guys are a dramatically different team, and I think our pass rush is too much for Brad Johnson, we'll see, lot of points though......like your other ones especially buffalo, jets look bad right now....detroit, go at your own risk as you know...good luck

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
little bit of a homer bet on dallas there johnny? :nono: :nono: :SIB I will be at the game, and expect it to be a dogfight as every giants-dallas game is, but without Romo you guys are a dramatically different team, and I think our pass rush is too much for Brad Johnson, we'll see, lot of points though......like your other ones especially buffalo, jets look bad right now....detroit, go at your own risk as you know...good luck

Too many points no matter who is qb:nono: :nono:

kneifl

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
Too many points no matter who is qb:nono: :nono:

kneifl

we will see johnny :SIB i dont think you can be happy with the way your team is playing right now....and of course amazing as usual, nobody respects the giants still and thinks they are getting lucky, etc, but thats fine......divison is flat out loaded, as philly, wash and dallas all tough teams, should be good down the stretch....well, we now have plax who is becoming the TO of the giants:rolleyes: so i guess thats something in common....still, have to respect dallas much more than philly as the fans are classier and theyve won super bowls a ton in the last 20 years

keith6969

Forum Member
Nov 19, 2006
I'm lovin' the over in that game (as much as I hate playing totals) @ 41.5.

Seems like a lock!

ROQQIN RIQ

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 28, 2007
THE LOCK OF MY LIFETIME IS THE COLTZ - 6 NEXT WEEK....CASSEL WILL SHOW HIS TRUE COLORS NEXT WEEK AND INDY WILL EXPLODE AND TAKE OUT THEIR FRUSTRATION ON THE TOM BRADYLESS PATRIOTS....BET THE HOUSE!!!:director:

Mully

Is Blessed
Forum Member
Nov 7, 2004
Man....You have more faith this week than I do. Got a bad feelling our boys get taken out to the woodshed. Watching Brad Johnson out there just shows you how good Romo is. GL Man.

USCMD

Forum Member
Feb 4, 2004
So Cal
Mr K, I think this is a huge week for you. As good as last week was bad.

Only game I wasn't in agreement, was Dal. The NY def might score 14 alone. I put NY and GB in a teaser. GB+11.5 and NYG-2.

gl, my friend

tom

Forum Member
Dec 26, 2000
got a weird feeling Dallas has a shot today

good luck with your plays

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie