plays

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Thursday

Tennessee Titans +6
I know they're the SB champs playing at home, but six points seems like a little much to be giving a pretty damn good Tennessee team, the same team that played damn good football last season. Tennessee is the play here.

Sunday

Dallas Cowboys -5
Okay, maybe a homer play for me being a die hard Cowboys fan. However, Dallas is the better team here and they always play good and hard to start the season. The only thing that TB has an advantage over Dallas in this game is having home field advantage.

Cincinnati Bengals -4
Denver is a broken team right now. First the Cutler trade, which was a shitty deal for them. Their coach, Josh McDaniels is a dumb ass. Brandon Marshall doesn't help make matters any better for them. I'll take a healthy Palmer and Cinci at home for a straight up "W".

New York Giants -6.5
Well the Giants aren't what they used to be and I don't think they'll be near as good as they were last season. That said, I keep a close eye on the Skins living in the Northern Virginia area and this team really needs help. They have a good defense, but that's about it. Campbell is light years away from being a starting QB with any other team in the NFL, so he better start looking for a back up role because the Skins won't resign him in 2010 and the Skins will be the cellar dwellers in the NFC East this year. Home field advantage and a better overall squad makes the Giants a play for me.

Carolina Panthers +1.5 also taking under 43.5 (lots of running and defense in this one)
Let's face it, the Eagles got lucky last season and McNabb still has a job. They won't be nowhere as lucky or as good as they were last year. McNabb will probably sit on the bench again sometime around mid-season for throwing INT's. Then it will be a treat to see how bad of a QB dog lover Michael Vick can be, taking his beloved Iggles down with him. 2 bad QB's = 1 good QB NOT :142smilie :142smilie This WILL be a running game as I can see Westbrook being used a lot and Carolina will use Jonathan Stewart a lot as well. Two strong defenses, and I can see the Panthers and the under coming in nicely.

kneifl

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Love the Dallas play.

There is one big disadvantage that the Tampa Bucs will have and that is Byron Leftwich :142smilie

The guy is a immovable statue in the pocket. Get some pressure on him and he will collapse like a accordian. I am counting on it :00hour

Concerned about the Panthers play as I lost on them last season in the playoff game with the Cardinals and they pissed me off. They have really struggled in pre season and they have Steve Smith whine baby of them all. And a Julius Peppers who really dont want to be there.

gl this year

KOD

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Thursday

Let's face it, the Eagles got lucky last season and McNabb still has a job. They won't be nowhere as lucky or as good as they were last year. McNabb will probably sit on the bench again sometime around mid-season for throwing INT's. Then it will be a treat to see how bad of a QB dog lover Michael Vick can be, taking his beloved Iggles down with him. 2 bad QB's = 1 good QB NOT :142smilie :142smilie kneifl

Spot on with the QB situation for the Eagles . I agree totally .

I like the under on this one .

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
lol.....

lol.....

Best of luck to you guys this season. Hope I make it back to Vegas before football season ends so we can all hang out again, last time I had a blast!

kneifl

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Adding

San Fransisco +6

OK, I think the Cardinals might start off a little slow this season. I can tell you one thing though, the 49ers won't that coach of theirs is on top of things and I like him. My take is that a six point spread is much too high for this game, take the points.

Chiefs/Ravens Under 36.5

This is going tp be a gimmick. Trying to watch these two teams put on an offensive show will be like watching paint dry. Boring and low scoring.

kneifl

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
best of luck my friend love the dallas play and cinn kick some ass today:00hour

Bet on MyBookie