plays

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
3-5 ytd:scared :scared :scared (bad start:()

Dallas Cowboys -3
Giants are ripe for pickings, picking apart that is. Redskins almost won the game last week, and we saw many flaws in Giants offense and defense. Cowboys first game in newly built stadium, don't think they'll let the home town down and from what I saw from these guys last week they could be champs of the NFC.

New York Jets +3.5
Love this play! Umm, yeah I'm taking the Jets. Defense looked solid and QB looked solid last week. Meanwhile, Brady and the pats squeaked past Buffalo and are still in fantasy land.

Minnesota Vikings -9.5
I'm not too keen on Minnesota but Detroit sucks.

Arizona Cardinals +3
I like the Cards chances here. Don't think Jacksonville is going to be anything special this year. Then again, Arizona probably won't be either. I think Arizona has more weapons and a better team so I'll take the points.

San Francisco -1.5
That's all I have to lay against the Seahawks having the 49ers at home. I'll take it, as the 49ers will definitely win and cover this game.

MNF
Miami Dolphins +3 (and rising by game time)
2 words - "Colts suck"

kneifl

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Adding

Adding

Cincinnati Bengals +9
I think this is way too many points for Green Bay to cover. They'll win this game but I expect the bunghole defense to keep it close. Green Bay is nothing special this year.

Oakland Raiders +3
In my opinion to pretty evenly matched teams with KC having home advantage. I like the effort put forth by Oakland last week and think they could win this straight up. I think taking the dog is the best bet here and I have a gut feeling about this game.

kneifl

DrRays

Forum Member
Aug 4, 2009
WOW WHAT A FUCKING DAY

WOW WHAT A FUCKING DAY

CONGRATS !!!!! THOUGH TONY IS A COMPLETE HOMO. :mj07:

Bet on MyBookie