plays

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
YTD 7-7

Oakland Raiders +2
Ready to see Denver lose a divisional game. You'll see it first hand this weekend at Raider stadium. It ain't going to be pretty either, the Raiders will be pumped for this one.

Jacksonville Jaguars +4
Not impressed with either team here as this may turn out to be an ugly game. I think they're both pretty lousy teams, but I think the Texans are more lousy -even with home field advantage.

Baltimore Ravens -13
I like what the Ravens have shown me so far this season while the Brownies have just been pathetic. This line is inflated for a reason with a low total. It's because the Ravens are going to score all of the points in this game.

Chicago Bears -2
The Seahawks plain out suck and the only reason they're only giving the Bears two points is because it's a west coast home game. I'll go with the much, much better team here.

Pittsburgh Steelers -4
I don't care if the Bungholes played great last week and the Steelers didn't play up to their potential. The Bungholes are the Bungholes and the Steelers are going to whip them.

I've got my eyes on a few others too, mostly :mj23: :mj23: :mj23:

kneifl

LT21

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Da Bungholes are actually pumped, there defense is also much improved. GL.

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
Well we agree on ONE PLAY LOL

Go RAVENS !!!!

---------------------

MIND IF I COMMENT ON ANOTHER PLAY?

RAIDERS AS A CHALK ? 5-18 ATS
AND IN DIVISION 3-17 ATS :scared
EXPECTING THEM TO COVER 3 GAMES IN A ROW IS ASKING A TAD TOO MUCH :nono:

MY LOWLY CHIEFS OUTPLAYED THEM TO THE TUNE OF 25-11 FDs & 409-166 yd DEFICITS
(and still lost) :(

:director: ps I hope the Bengals and Lions pull upsets

Last edited:

Hooks

Forum Member
Aug 14, 2000
VEGAS
:director: ps I hope the Bengals and Lions pull upsets[/QUOTE]

THANKS BUDDIE, oh and have fun in Philly :box2:

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Miami Dolphins +6.5
OK, so why am I betting on Miami again. Mainly because I'm not crazy about the chargers and I think there are too many points being given in this game. We'll see what happens.

New York Jets -3
Everybody and their brother is on Tennessee in this forum. I've liked watching the Jets so far this year and Tennessee has played pretty poorly so far. I'll take the Jets.

San Francisco 49ers +6.5
Hmmm, the Vikes. They've played well so far this season. The 49ers have too. I see a closer game. Too many points, too many points.

kneifl

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
a few more

a few more

Chiefs +9
Why do I bet on bad football teams...:142smilie
This one might be closer than you think with the QB fiasco. We all know what happens when the Eagles find themselves in a state of confusion:confused: :dizzy: :dizzy: :confused: Too many points....

Bears -2
I'll bite. Seattle is not a very good football team and they have some injuries, last I heard Wallace is starting. Can't see an upset here.

kneifl

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Adding

Adding

When will you pick Dallas, today or Mon. night? :0corn

Dallas -7.5
I'm not crazy about picking this game right now with Romo's struggles. However, all the arrows point to Dallas. Home field advantage, great running, and lots of talent on both sides of the off/def. Carolina I'm not so crazy about this season.

kneifl

Bet on MyBookie