kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
YTD NFL 23-23:scared :scared
YTD NCAAF 10-3:00hour :00hour

New England Patriots -14.5
The Pats put on a show last week. This week they play the Bucs and the show continues.

Minnesota Vikings +4
I'll go with the better team here. Vikes have impressed me this year. Steelers, not so much.

New Orleans Saints -7
I like only having to give seven points in a game that will probably be a twenty point victory.

Atlanta Falcons +4
You heard it here first - the best team in the NFL doesn't cover the spread this weekend.

New York Giants -7
Look for the G men to bounce back this weekend. Playing at home, and hungry for a victory after a humiliating loss.

Indianapolis Colts -13
The Rams still suck. Indy is playing decent ball this season much due to Peyton. Thirteen is not asking too much.

Cowboys/Falcons OVER 47.5
Two dome teams with high powered offenses equals lots of points.

Saints/Dolphins OVER 47
Most of the time when the Saints have played this season they score a lot of points. The lesser Miami Dolphins will put up points in this one too.

MNF
Philadelphia Eagles -7
Not a tough call here the way the Skins have been playing. Maybe Haynesworth will start crying in the locker room after the game again.

kneifl

Last edited:

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
adding:

adding:

Green Bay -8
Like the matchup here with all of the Browns having the flu. Should be a fun game to watch but I see Green Bay dominating this one.

kneifl

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Finally a winning week, 6-2 with 2 more coming.

I guess I got taught a lesson about betting against my boys tonight (best team in football).

GO GIANTS AND PHILLY:00hour :00hour :00hour

kneifl

Bet on MyBookie