kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
41-40 NFL YTD
13-6 NCAAF YTD

Green Bay Packers -11
Detroit is not good. Green Bay is a rather decent team that comes to play on Turkey day. I can honestly see this one being a blowout.

Dallas Cowboys -13
Raiders can't defend the run. Dallas is going to win big here. They had a tight game vs. Washington and get the Raiders coming off a victory over the Bungholes. The best team in football wins by 20+ points in this game.

Denver Broncos +6
The Broncos all day long in this game. I know they've been playing poorly lately. Guess who else has - The New York Midgets. To top it off the Broncos are at home, this 6 point line is for the birds.

Indianapolis Colts -3.5
Easy game to call and cap here. The Colts have been on the rise and the Texans well:flush: :flush: :flush:

San Francisco 49ers -3
I'll take my chances here betting the 49ers. They've covered for me a lot this season and I know they're not exactly great, but they're a whole lot better than the Jags.

Minnesota Vikings -10
They're due to not cover a game and this is probably it. However, they've made me a mint this season so I'll jump on the money train again. They better start preparing for a loss to Dallas in the playoffs.

kneifl

Bet on MyBookie