kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
48-41 NFL YTD
17-10 NCAAF YTD

Washington Redskins +10
I love this game. Washington wants so badly to win a game, and has been playing teams really close - some decent teams too. Let's face it though - Redskins suck, they'll lose this game too but keep it close:142smilie :142smilie

Cincinnati Bengals -12.5
Want to know what it is about the Bungholes, one week they're good and one week they're real good. Tough team to pick, I say this week they're double digit good at home - Lions suck especially as a visitor.

San Francisco 49ers PK
Waiting for this to go into positive territory as I think SF will be a dog here. I like them, like this team and the way they play - they'll be good in a few years. Seattle sucks, even at home sometimes.

Waiting on complete lines to come out back later folks :)

kneifl

Hooks

Forum Member
Aug 14, 2000
VEGAS
Only reason your in 1st is because you play in a SHITTY division :mj07:

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
48-41 NFL YTD
17-10 NCAAF YTD

Cincinnati Bengals -12.5
Want to know what it is about the Bungholes, one week they're good and one week they're real good. Tough team to pick, I say this week they're double digit good at home - Lions suck especially as a visitor.

kneifl

The Dog in all Bengals games is 12-0......

GL this week...:mj06:

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Dallas Cowboys -2
Who's the best team in the NFL? Enough said.

New England Patriots -3
I'll take the New England patty cakes in what I think will be a very close game. They're slightly better than the Phins, but not much.

Buffalo Bills +3
I'll take the Bills because I think they are on the uppity up and the jets are on a downward spiral. No more green kool-aid - only the good die young.

kneifl

Bet on MyBookie