Please Don't Do It!!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
I am encouraging NONE of you to bet dogg ML this weekend nor dogs fo that matter. If you MUST do it, do it ONLY in a teaser if you feel YOU MUST. Both these favs are winning and covering! I wuld love it if just once all of those good hearted cappers here at Madjacks ALL HIT on the same day! How awesome would that be...So, I am saying....lets all bet Philly and Oakland and win a shit load and post nothing but good things afterward...

What do you all say!!! :D :D

txag

Forum Member
Sep 18, 2002
texas
lets all bet Philly and Oakland and win a shit load and post nothing but good things afterward...

more great analysis from kbyoda. dont try and help everyone here lose their money. losing your own money is one thing but trying to get other people to lose theirs is another. that bucs v. titans superbowl is gonna be one hellavu game(once again see thread titled "hey assholes" for the winnign picks and analysis).

jroot

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2002
Parts Unknown
txag-are you the guy who picks every upset each week just so you can say "I called it" the following week in the event one actually comes in? Frankly I've seen some of your analysis for both games and it's weak. For someone with your insight to question kbyoda makes me really want to "TITFD" on Philly this weekend.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Blazer

ontherocks
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2003
Nashville
www.madjacksports.com
ML

ML

Kbyoda- You usually push out quality stuff here and it makes me nervous to be on the other side. Nervous or not I do have that dog teaser and the Titans +8. <P>
I haven't seen a ML dog bet yet (except txag). Anybody else taking the dogs moneyline? Good Luck to all this weekend :cool: :cool: :cool:

txag

Forum Member
Sep 18, 2002
texas
txag-are you the guy who picks every upset each week just so you can say "I called it" the following week in the event one actually comes in?

actually i dont think i have posted an nfl pick on here all year. i felt real strong about these plays so wanted to help some people make some money. you bet your 2 faves and ill take the dogs on the moneylines. i will at least get the split which will make it a profitable day for me.

For someone with your insight to question kbyoda makes me really want to "TITFD" on Philly this weekend.

nododys stopping you jroot just dont puss out at the window;)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

txag

Forum Member
Sep 18, 2002
texas
...push. No worries though, we'll get the juice back from the book this weekend after the Oakland romp.

wow jroot you got philly at +17 last week? please tell me what book you are using because i think i might be able to make some money off them:thefinger

GM

PleasureGlutton
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2000
Toronto, ON, Canada
I believe what jroot was saying was one favorite covered, one didn't.... so "push" (sort of). I don't believe he was claiming he got a +17. :rolleyes:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
OH come on guys.....

Cant we just get along!!! :D :D

if you havent read, I posted a long message about last weekend's results in my last thread and I will leave it at that. Congrats to all Bucs backers...but at least we nailed Oak!! ;)

Blazer and Jroot.... Go get em this weekend fellas!!