Please help need opinions on a wager grade

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

draysman

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2008
I had took Action on Pitts +145. But when graded I got +130. Yet the line of +130 was never reposted for wagering ? Do I accept the +130 that gave me 10 heart attacks or ask them to regrade it +145. Remember they never offered +130.

:shrug:

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
I had took Action on Pitts +145. But when graded I got +130. Yet the line of +130 was never reposted for wagering ? Do I accept the +130 that gave me 10 heart attacks or ask them to regrade it +145. Remember they never offered +130.

:shrug:

Would they accept $55 for a $90 loss??? NOPE, so get on that phone a get to customer service!!!! Im sure they will have a GOOD reason or excuse but dont take it, thats $15 you are being ripped for.....if they didnt re adjust the bet B4 first pitch why re adjust it when the game is over and a winner:shrug:

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
I was always under the impression that when you take action you are locked in. I think you should have been locked in at +145. Definitely as about this..Ask to speek to the betting floor manager..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BuddyWright

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2003
SC
What happens is you take a Team and Hit the "ACTION " button that means you are taking that team regardless who is pitching...... If the pitcher is scratched in the last minute as in the Atlanta game last night then you will still have ACTION but your action will be AT THE NEW LINE OF THE NEW PITCHER.

Now what all that Blah,Blah, bulls**t above means is you didn't get screwed you were paid at the new line when Hammond was scratched.

I had Philly and Atlanta in a Parlay but because Hammond was scratched I was was paid a single winning bet on the ML of Philly.

These last minute scratches always cause a lot of problems and fodder for the sport forums.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
What happens is you take a Team and Hit the "ACTION " button that means you are taking that team regardless who is pitching...... If the pitcher is scratched in the last minute as in the Atlanta game last night then you will still have ACTION but your action will be AT THE NEW LINE OF THE NEW PITCHER.

Now what all that Blah,Blah, bulls**t above means is you didn't get screwed you were paid at the new line when Hammond was scratched.

I had Philly and Atlanta in a Parlay but because Hammond was scratched I was was paid a single winning bet on the ML of Philly.

These last minute scratches always cause a lot of problems and fodder for the sport forums.

what buddy said is correct. your bet was not misgraded.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

draysman

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2008
clarification

clarification

Thanks for the responses but let me be clear....

I would understand if the new line was posted but the adjusted line was never reposted.

Understand ?

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007

I would understand if the new line was posted but the adjusted line was never reposted.

Understand ?

draysman, I am sorry for all my blahblah chit, but I thought you mentioned action as in placing a bet!!! NOT ACTION on the pitchers, but yes Buddy iv VERY correct in his post, unless you check LISTED pitcher you are subject to change upon who starts the game, again my apologies as I mis read your post and took it another way, ACTION on a pitchers allows for the bet STILL to be played if a scratch does occur as it did in your wager, so your book would be correct, my apologies AGAIN!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BuddyWright

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2003
SC

Understand ?

If you will go to the "RULES" page of your book you will read under "RULES" that when a pitching change is made and you have checked the ACTION bet then the play will HAVE ACTION AT THE NEW ADJUSTED LINE.

Now what happens when they scratch a pitcher while he is warming up then the umps usually allow for an extra few minutes of that team if it is the home team to warm up another pitcher which like in the Atlanta case last night was an extra 10 minutes. You can probably see that all the ACTION players only had 10 minutes to see what the new line was or the Book may not have posted the New line or if frogs had wings they could fly or if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle and all that kind of happy horses**t.:mj07:

Anyway way you look at it... it is a bad deal all around for the player and an ass load of emails for the Book when that situation happens.

Yes it is easy to think the Book screwed you on the amount won on the adjusted line change as the MFs will all ways reflect the amount won or lost in their fat-ass greedy favor and when something like that happens too me I always subscribe to the philosophy of letting the Fat ass have his RULE on this play and BUST HIS F**KING ASS on the next play for putting you through this catch 22 adjusted action blah,balh, ordeal and in my opinion I would smoke his ass on Memphis tomorrow and forget about Pitt.

Just my opinion and hell you know what opinions are like. GL on your plays.

draysman

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2008
buddy "the tout" wright

buddy "the tout" wright

besides your website. i could not place where i have seen such obnoxious posts before. but interesting how covers put u in the penalty box and now ur posting here again. oh and since your wrote the book my aunt does have balls and i call her my uncle milly. thanks for some laughs and while some of your post is amusing your not the brightest tool in the shed.

:mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BuddyWright

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2003
SC
besides your website. i could not place where i have seen such obnoxious posts before. but interesting how covers put u in the penalty box and now ur posting here again. oh and since your wrote the book my aunt does have balls and i call her my uncle milly. thanks for some laughs and while some of your post is amusing your not the brightest tool in the shed.

:mj07:

:mj07: :mj07: