please members read info needed

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

phins

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2004
...good day to the board have followed for a little while and know have joined. Looking for valuable information. I'm from Toronto and heading to the dolphins steelers game in 3 weeks. We are staying in ft Lauderdale. I'm looking on any info on things to do places to hit good bars I'm 27 looking for some fine phillys. Any info in regards to the football game what to bring look for etc. Places to see hit love the booze. Thanks to all and glta this upcoming football season. Also what is the weather like I see it is getting hit with hurricanes. To all down south stay safe. Thanks again.

aubie

Registered
Forum Member
May 1, 2004
The heart of dixie
aunetwork.com
Dont know much about the area but the last time I took a trip just for partying purposes we paid a taxi driver 100 dollars and he took us to all the best bars in town. Also didnt have to worry about drinking and driving. He stayed wherever we went all nite so we didnt have to wait on a ride.

no pepper

OUTSIDE NOW!
Forum Member
Aug 8, 2000
St. Louis
Parrot Lounge, Sunrise and A1A. Small place, good time. If you want to dance -- and I know how you canadians love to dance -- maybe City Limits. that used to be the happening place to score with the "phillys". At least it was back in '91 when I got out of the pen.

There was a City Limits down by the airport and one up in delray (about 15 minutes north on coast). If R Donuts is still there in Lauderdale US1 and SE 17th St. Causeway thereabouts you should check that out some morning. topless donut shop. Pure Platinum is a good strip joint and if you have some extra cocaine you can usually sleep with a dancer or two.

Go down to South Beach at least once in Miami and party hard. See if a club called Fire and Ice is still there if you like women dancing in cages (not a strip club either). these are citizens.

For a good breakfast go to the Floridian on SE 15th AV and Las Olas, downtown ft. Lauderdale. Oh, and don't forget to go to Dania Jai Alai at some point and bet the 3-5-7 Tribox. Look for a cashier named "Jewel" and ask her what she thinks. If/when you win, make sure you cash at her window and take care of her.

You will have a blast man! Hope it's still there by the time you arrive though.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg