Please read

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who particpates on this forum... I think everyone is in agreement that this is a pretty tight group and there are lots of great cappers here.

I am off to Vegas first thing in the morning and I am not going to have access to the computer until Tuesday.....

If anyone happens to read this tonight and if you have any strong plays for friday please let me know... I might drop a couple of dollars on a few plays Friday in Vegas.

Good luck over the weekend,,,

Let's keep it rollin.

Sam

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2001
You going to the fight? and if so whats your stance on it?

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
Yah I am going and I might take Top Raman and the under- I think there will be a knock out either way and I think Lewis will be too fired up to fight smart.... but I have not decided yet...

good luck if you play it....

Centre Ice

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2000
Brooklin, Ontario, Canada
Well, a little early for Jack's Super Bowl Party
smile.gif

I would think there should be a few places where you could get access to a computer (those Cyber Cafe's, etc.), maybe ask Raymond or Fletcher.

Only games I like Friday are NYI (although I've said I look for them to start faltering) or Minnesota (reallllll long shot) but haven't really looked at them too much.

But maybe just don't bet anything, sometimes it's just nice to go on vacation and get away from the gambling thing
wink.gif
(lol)

Have a great time
biggrin.gif

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Enjoy! Saw your other post...I guess I'll make do posting my play(s) under someone elese thread.
wink.gif

Bet on MyBookie