PLEASE READ >>>>

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

southbeach

Forum Member
Dec 31, 2008
A BIG FAVOR FOR A FRIEND IN ANOTHER FORUM. PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ BELOW. NOAH IS GETTING A CHRISTMAS CARD FROM ME.

PLEASE READ!!

VERY IMPORTANT!!

LAST YEAR WE DID SOMETHING SIMILAR, WALK FOR AUTISM.
THIS YEAR WE'RE NOT ASKING FOR MONEY, JUST YOUR TIME AND A CHRISTMAS CARD

A 5yr old boy named Noah Biorkman is in the last stages of a 2 1/2yr battle with Neuroblastoma Cancer.The family is celebrating Christmas next week and Noah's request is to get lots of Christmas cards..Lets get him some

Please send cards to:

Noah Biorkman
1141 Fountain View Circle
South Lyon, Mi 48178-1568

If I can't get two minutes of your time to send a card to him, please repost at your respective forums or spread the word through your emails to your personal friends and spread the word. We saw the power of the internet and what we could all do last year....let's do it again and make little Noah's last wish come true.!!!
Lets see How many cards we can get to this little guy.
Thank You!
cpaw the liar

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
In the mail tomorrow afternoon. Need to get a card after golf and mail it. Have address written down. Thanks.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Am going to run to the store this morning to pick up Christmas cards to Noah from my wife and I, and from our 2 and 4 yo boys.

Like Poon, I will post in other forums.

lostinamerica

Forum Member
Oct 10, 2001
Between Green Bay and Iowa City
http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2009/11/thousands_send_early_christmas.html

06noah.jpg

- - 3 cards sent from our office.

GL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mully

Is Blessed
Forum Member
Nov 7, 2004
wow,

My wife told me about this last night. My sons entire grade school is sending cards. My prayers go out to that child and his family.