Plummer will NOT play Sunday.

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
It isn't on any of the injury reports or anything, but Jake Plummer is not going to play this Sunday in Green Bay. I just heard a voice mail he left on my brother in laws cell phone saying he will not play.

He left a message because my brother in law wanted tickets, but if Jakes parents were going to go, he couldn't get tickets. The voice mail said that he wasn't going to play and that the tickets are available because his parents aren't flying out there. I got this info from the source, I just heard the message. Jake said they actually want the 6th seed, so they can play Indy rather than go to Baltimore.

Just an FYI for all my Mad Jack friends. Take it for what it's worth.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hawkeye

Forum Member
Jun 29, 2000
denver, co-usa
Interesting--Just watched the local sprots and they interviewd plummer he said he was going to play at least a half tomoorw--???

Another Steve

Put Pete In
Forum Member
Jul 7, 2002
Benbrook
Update Mailed to Me

Update Mailed to Me

*** SATURDAY UPDATE *** QB Jake Plummer (Den) will likely not play the
entire game this weekend as the team wants him healthy for the
playoffs.

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
//

Denver QB Jake Plummer is going to play today because my sister-in-law slept with him last night and he put on his game playing underwear this morning. He whispered in her ear he was playing the whole game.

Seriously, all the articles I read today from the Rocky Mtn paper had no mention of Plummer at all. In fact, it appears that the Broncos want to be like the Patriots and steamroll into the playoffs. There may be substitutes, but the level of intensity from the Broncos may be extremely high.

I wanted to bet the Packers and I was hoping Shanahan would look at this game as a preseason game. I am not sure at this time.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Big Tease

DUKE SUCKS
Forum Member
Mar 9, 2000
Columbus,OH USA
Yea I would love to believe this......BUT I have seen this crap on message boards before and it cannot be trusted because no one knows what is going on in the locker room unless you are in the locker room.

I appreciate the info, but I just dont think that it can be 100% accurate. Maybe it is, maybe it is not, but I cant take that chance.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

barfly

Forum Member
Nov 7, 1999
St Petersburg, Fl
Unicorn said:
Now that's inside info. Great post! ;)

Hey , my sister-in-law just called and has a bridge over some swamp land that she would like to sell.

BTW- I just woke up and checked my voicemail. Low and behold it was the whole offensive line of the Broncos singing jingle bells. They assured me that Plummer WILL start.

OKD

Forum Member
Sep 6, 2002
Was just watching NFL countdown, and Marra is correct, Plummer will not play at all.

Line is already moving upward.

jigs

Forum Member
Jul 18, 2000
Marra,

Thanx for the info, I took your word for it.

You have to look at the number of posts someone has and make the call.

Once again, thanks for posting the info.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

osuman29

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2003
Charleston,WV
did u say they didnt want to go to baltimore you mean CINCINNATI BABY!!!!!!

Bengals will be in playoffs after we beat browns and steelers beat ravens

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Re: Plummer will NOT play Sunday.

Marra said:
I just heard a voice mail he left on my brother in laws cell phone saying he will not play.

Jake said they actually want the 6th seed, so they can play Indy rather than go to Baltimore.

Take it for what it's worth.

Marra

Would you mind calling Jake back and asking him if he is going to win against the Colts in the first round game ?

Let me know what he says.

thanks

KOD

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg