Portland/Atlanta Over

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Dreyfus

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2002
Chicago
Portland in it`s last two road games had scored only 90 and 80 points.

Portland at home in there last 4 games are averaging 107.5 points.

Atlanta is averaging 93.2 points in there last five (if you eliminate their 79 point showing on tuesday against the kings they are averaging 96.8 points)

Atlanta won the first meeting in Atlanta 101-92 back on 1/8/02. (Cant give this too much worth, too long ago)

I`m looking for Portland to light it up tonight and after Atlanta`s poor showing against the kings I expect them to be shooting better.

Portland/Atlanta O 192 4*

GLTA

Mr.

Director
Forum Member
Nov 22, 1999
Toronto, ON
Good solid play. May play on that as well....just waiting for a better line at my book as the public is on the under.... Good Luck tonight.

Dreyfus

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2002
Chicago
One Early Game

One Early Game

The lakers have lost 3 straight.

I don`t think they will lose 4.

Taking the lakers -8.5 2*

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Stewy

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
Kansas City, Missouri
This looks like an easy over right!

This looks like an easy over right!

These are two teams that have learned that it takes defense to win. If Portland plays Defense anywhere near the way they did at Seattle this game has no shot at making it over.

Spock

Vulcan Visitor
Forum Member
Nov 1, 2001
Canada
Portland knows it has to win to stay in the playoff's. Atlanta is not a good scoring team on the road. I would be careful of the Over here. Back to back Portland does not score a lot of points. It is not how much they have been scoring that is to be considered here but how is their defence ? If these guys have started playing some D which I think they have then the under play becomes good value.

Cheers !!!
Spock

Dreyfus

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2002
Chicago
My hats off to you gentlemen You guys were right. I just wish i had seen your posts before the game. :(

Thanks for the replys. I appreciate the help.

Oh well let`s get`em tonight.

GLTA

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg