Grizape

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2003
New Jerzeee
tournament record
straight 8 - 3 (+8 units)
moneyline 2 - 2 (+250)

Pitt - 6.5 (2 units)
I have followed this team all year and many feel they are overrated but this is not the case. They are a well balanced team and probably play the toughest defense out of everyone in the tournament. They have senior leadership and are on a mission since getting knockout of the tournament last year. Their only downside is free throw shooting which will probably come and bite them in the :moon: but against Indiana it will not be the case. Pitt will roll...........:)

Also leaning towards Syracuse, WF, Maryland. Back in a bit

Grizape

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2003
New Jerzeee
bumped Pitt play up to 3.5 units -6.5

Pitt and Big East will make a statement today, I hope for my sake because most likely playing Syracuse as well

:p

Grizape

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2003
New Jerzeee
tournament record
straight 9 - 3 (+11.5 units)
moneyline 2 - 2 (+250)

Syracuse - 2 (2.5 units)
Here we go, gonna ride the big east teams as they look for team # 4 to reach the sweet 16. This league was snubbed by the tournament committee but those who did get in are showing how strong the league is. Although the team is young, I look for Syracuse to use their height and win a close game. I was going to take the moneyline, but line just dropped to 2 and feel Syracuse has enough to cover.:eek:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Grizape

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2003
New Jerzeee
Having a big day 4 - 0 (+9.5 units)

Lets finish it strong!

Utah +15 (2 units)
Kentucky will win the game but Utah does not get blown out, only lost 1 game all year by more than 15.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Grizape

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2003
New Jerzeee
Another successful day going 4 - 1 (+ 7.5 units):D
Tournament record
straight 12 - 4 (+15.5 units)
moneyline 2 - 2 (+250)

I had a very successful four days and I hope others were fortunate enough to ride some of my picks because I did not get any responses saying so. I know that I am a so-called "newbie" but I feel that I have enough college basketball knowledge to help people out. Either way, I will continue to post my picks throughout the tournament and as always look at the other successful handicappers as well.

Best of luck to all throughout the tournament!!

:spotting: :weed: