Possible Game Of the Year?

djeze

Mr & Mrs djeze
Forum Member
Sep 21, 2000
Huntsville, AL
www.geocities.com
Here is something that I will be watching and playing. Vancouver is playing their longest road trip of the season (6 games in 9 days) and these are 6 very difficult road games. Van is 9-12-2 right now, but just 3-8 SU away and 4-7 ATS away. I don't care if I have to play the money lines, I will be playing against them every night on this road trip, and probably will lay the house
biggrin.gif
on the last day of the trip, as they play in Chicago (9-0-2 at home) as I look to see them with possibly only 1 win on this road trip coming into Chicago

2001-2002 COMPLETE SCHEDULE & RESULTS
NOVEMBER OPPONENT TIME (ET)
Tue 20 at Ottawa Senators 3-0 Loss
Wed 21 at Pittsburgh Penguins
Fri 23 at Boston Bruins
Sun 25 at Philadelphia Flyers
Tue 27 at Minnesota Wild
Wed 28 at Chicago Blackhawks

------------------
-------------------------
I don't have a gambling problem. My bookie calls me at home for marrital advice only.

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
djeze,

I was at the game tonight and exactly like I thought, Vancouver came out with no legs. After getting in last night after a 5 hr. plane ride they looked very disinterested in their play tonight. Crawford put Skudra in nets with 12 min. to go in the third, an odd move but I think he was looking ahead to the rest of their road trip. I could see the Canucks posting a win on this road trip and at the most two wins. Their game tomorrow night against the Pens will most likely be a low scoring affair just like tonight. I like your idea about picking against them each game. Maybe play the under on all of their games depending on who is in nets. Your stats back up your play.

GL on this money maker!

HORNS

Bet on MyBookie