pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
ND/FSU under 23 FH

ND/FSU under 23 FH

Thougths on ND/Noles

Willingham 20-4 ats as dog in last 24 games ...

when stanford played wisky in rose bowl, they were huge dog and total was app. 63; what did TY do? slowed game way down, stacked line to stop Ron Dayne, dinked pass and ran the ball a lot; they had a good shot to win as 14 pt dogs but screwed up opps and lost 17-9! 37 pts under total ...

ND has #6 D in nation, they have awesome run defense and FSU will be forced to beat them on ground, which prob will slow game down ... I dont think Rix can beat them in air ... also, Willingham will be playing monster field position game and esp. in FH ... I see this as a great bet for under and esp in FH ... ... the 46 isnt too high but i could see a 7-3 first half score too ... ND also out of class this week, studying fsu like nfl team, more walk thrus, films, everything.... so this translates, DEF they will know them inside out ... i cant see TY thinking he can possibly get in ping pong game with Noles and hopes he can frustrate them into mistakes as game winds on, hence my favoring the FH under ...

Barring the special team and D TDs, i like this a lot ... but with ND those "out of nowhere" Tds can crop up at anytime, hehe

gl, gregg:D :) ;) :cool:

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

finsfan

Forum Member
Oct 20, 2002
Arizona
Arizona State -3

Washington ranks dead last in pass defense in the PAC-10.

ASU is expecting its first near sell out since Jake Plummer days

Walter will throw with ease, and Terrell Suggs will get to Cody Pickett all night

Take the Devils with an EASY win

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg