POTW - Washington/San Antonio over 205

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

zealot

Vegas res
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I haven't been betting NBA lately because I've been all about betting college hoops. It's the perfect time to win money in college.

I don't ever say that I have a lock. I don't believe there is such a thing as a lock. However, I do have a play of the week. Simply meaning that this is the game that sticks out to me.

I got this total early this morning and it's already gone up a point and a half. I got it at 205 but I would take it even it went to 210.

Wizards/Spurs over 205 - $220/$200

Let's get it :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ldabdou

Chillaxin
Forum Member
Dec 28, 2004
Nor Cal
You said it, buddy! I made a smaller two team parlay but instead of taking the 14 points I took Wizards ML and the over.

Wizards ML +1200 and over 206 - $20 to win $475

Nice. That would be dope if u hit. ML didn't even cross my mind. Damn. SA is known to play down to their comp. I'm feeling all kinds of shit tonight. Gl. Glad to see ya back. :toast:

eeeerock

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2006
These F'rs going to stop scoring now.Going to play to that number 205/206

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

zealot

Vegas res
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Well, I know I said I would take it even if it went to 210 but I'm glad it didn't get to 210 and I got it at 205! Over looked good after the first quarter. Over looked good after the second and third quarters. The over even looked good halfway through the fourth and then they both decided to start shittin' the bed. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that it was a sweat but a W is a W and I'm glad some of you guys could cash in on it.

Living here in Vegas I'll be a very busy man with the NCAA tourney starting and most of my capping efforts will be focused on that but I will be picking my spots in the NBA. And I will always post a pick that I feel great about so that you guys can choose to fade or tail. Hopefully it's the latter of the two and we keep cashing! :00hour

Glad to see ya back. :toast:
Thanks bud!

These F'rs going to stop scoring now.Going to play to that number 205/206. Thanks for the winner.
lol I said the same thing! Always. :toast:

Good call. Thx!!
:toast:

I only was on the site for 3
Minutes today cause of time seen the thread, made the call, and cashed the ticket. Thank you so very much!!!!

That got a little hairy at the end. Whew
Hairy's a good word for the end of that game! Glad to see you tailed.

:toast:

Nice pick Z...I also like the other pic (see avatar)
Thanks and thanks! :0074

Great call, Zealot! :00hour :toast:
Thanks! :0074

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg