Pounding these!!!

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
so far ive been having a great week with everyday being in the positive side so lets continue to stack that money.

200 units bos to score first -165
200 units boston rl-1.5 even
200 units boston ml-200
100 units over 11 texas/hou -110
50 units hou/tex to score in the first inning
50 units boston ml+nyy ml+ over 11 tex+kan rl 4 team parlay

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dead Money

Forum Member
Sep 15, 2005
Upstairs watching sports on the big TV.
25 what?

25 what?

dollars ??

Cents??

Mexican pesos?

Monopoly Currency?

Potato chips?

Not busting your chops.....just seems like we have a potential millionaire in our midst...maybe we could tap you for a re-load loan once in awhile....
:shrug:

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
i apologize im not going to say how much a unit is worth. i edited my post and took off what i had put on amt per unit. good luck to everyone

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rockstar8920

Forum Member
Apr 21, 2009
so far ive been having a great week with everyday being in the positive side so lets continue to stack that money.

200 units bos to score first -165
200 units boston rl-1.5 even
200 units boston ml-200
100 units over 11 texas/hou -110
50 units hou/tex to score in the first inning
50 units boston ml+nyy ml+ over 11 tex+kan rl 4 team parlay

UM YEAH.

=

20k bet in play tonight. :mj07:

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
i dont say what i bet for that reason. but its all good like i told people before you dont have to believe me. you can hate or whatever you want to do. all i care about is helping people make money with my picks. the more units i play the more i like it. so it doesnt matter whether its a couple dollars or couple thousand we are all here to make money and thats what i intend to do. so hate if you want to. but im just here trying put my 2 cent in with my picks and hoping we can make our wallets fatter. so for those who do follow my picks good luck and lets break our bookies. for those that are here to hate or what not good luck i hope you guys win as well. im not here to make friends im here to make money...

good luck lets hope the winnig streak continues

Last edited:

rockstar8920

Forum Member
Apr 21, 2009
i dont say what i bet for that reason. but its all good like i told people before you dont have to believe me. you can hate or whatever you want to do. all i care about is helping people make money with my picks. the more units i play the more i like it. so it doesnt matter whether its a couple dollars or couple thousand we are all here to make money and thats what i intend to do. so hate if you want to. but im just here trying put my 2 cent in with my picks and hoping we can make our wallets fatter. so for those who do follow my picks good luck and lets break our bookies. for those that are here to hate or what not good luck i hope you guys win as well. im not here to make friends im here to make money...

good luck lets hope the winnig streak continues

Mike no one is hating. Does it seem a tad unrealistic that you have 20k on the line every night of betting. FUCK YES. That would mean your bankroll is upwards of 100k. We appreciate your winners believe me. Just been around the betting world way too long to know when people say they are exposed 20k in one night what that means.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mikewho

Hustler
Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
thanks i hear what youre saying. to everyone that reads my forum post the more units i play=the more i like it dont worry about how much a unit is. im here to hopefully help people win money. good luck to everyone and i will not discuss my amt played, either you play or fade. im just all about making money so i hope my picks will help people win.

giambi

Forum Member
Feb 19, 2003
Las Vegas,NV
I live in vegas been betting for along time (long enough to know it is for fun) and I know a guy who makes 40k a year, teacher who says he bets 1k a game and makes money @ it, but needs a part time job:00x32 me thinks this guy(who I know is a liar) just thought of this guy when I read all of this anyway good luck tonight

Bet on MyBookie