PP vs. Ace update

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
PP 67-74-5 minus 127.27
Ace 78-89-5 minus 1769.20

Looks like Ace has made up some ground by chasing a little. We're secure in the fact that chasing will only get you so far. At least we're getting a little competition now and it's starting to look more like the clash of the titans that we all expected.

PP

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
PP

If one of you get to 50% I will come in here and bow.

What you doing up there in PPPP HQ's ? flipping burgers ?

KOD

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
B00004CIIL.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I got your clash of the titans.

KOD

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

acehistr8

Senior Pats Fan
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2002
Northern VA
I havent chased at all, dont know what youre talking about. 98% of my plays will always be 2-4 units with ocassional 1's and 5's; if I find games I like I will bet them. Going 8-0 Sunday morning didnt hurt. Your way is to make 40 1 unit plays every two weeks, this is my way. Lets let the final results speak for themselves.

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
all about the benjis

all about the benjis

(KOC), it doesn't matter about 50%. What matters is that the crew will be plus money by the end of it. I'm glad to see ace turn it around a little bit, I was starting to feel sorry for him. I knew he would get it together a little bit though. No, we're not flipping burgers here, but we are a little short because Nuge went on vacation and he's a key numbers guy.

Double P

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
nice work

nice work

Ace, nice work on your sunday card, but we believe more in the grind it out approach. These wild swings of yours might just be your downfall. I'm like you, when i like a card i bet it. They just don't come along all that often. All your 2 and 4 unit games are a sign of chasing. It's no big deal, we just have different styles.

P Squared

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Re: all about the benjis

Re: all about the benjis

Private Petey said:
(KOD), it doesn't matter about 50%. What matters is that the crew will be plus money by the end of it. I'm glad to see ace turn it around a little bit, I was starting to feel sorry for him. I knew he would get it together a little bit though. No, we're not flipping burgers here, but we are a little short because Nuge went on vacation and he's a key numbers guy.

Double P

PP

Would this help you at all with consideration of a new database for PPPP HQ ?

Databases are big-ticket items for several reasons. The costs for these titans can spiral into six figures, they require specially trained database administrators (DBAs), and the software must often run on high-power server hardware that doesn't plug into a standard 110-volt wall socket.

Choosing where your most important business data will live means marrying into a database's strengths and weaknesses till death do you part. The resources that go into learning database languages, design, and client software make switching platforms as much fun as an across-the-board operating-system upgrade. When you can't fail and you can't switch, you have to be extra cautious, do careful research, and prototype your options before saying "I do."

KOD

acehistr8

Senior Pats Fan
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2002
Northern VA
LOL ok so anyone that bets more than 1 unit is chasing? :rolleyes: Your way is like the lotto, bet 40 games a night at one unit hope you come out even. When I like a game I bet it, its not chasing, thats how I handicap. You want to limp along enough with your one unit plays, go ahead. Like I said, keep making pars. Anyway, enough of this its a long term thing so no use watching it after every 10 plays. The best system will be decided in the end. Good luck.

Phil

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
watch out

watch out

Ace, at a certain point, when we see some numbers and conditions that we like, we will begin playing more than 1 unit on some games. It's wise to see how things shake out before diving in with these crazy 2 and 4 unit plays. Just because you are in such a hole doesn't mean that you should start trying to catch up really fast by doing this. There is a long way to go. When the anvil comes down on your noggin, you will see what i'm talking about.

PP

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

freelancc

Forum Member
Aug 18, 2002
Nevada
great work guys... love to see the friendly competition. Be sure you guys have a tie-breaker formula worked out.;)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg