PP vs Ace update

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
PP 105-125-9 minus 868

Ace 94-123-6 minus 5939

Just about halfway to 500 picks and Aces chasing is starting to bury him. We are starting to see conditions that we allow for 2 or 3 unit bets and once that starts, it will serve as the dagger that finishes off acehistr8. Good luck.

PP

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Re: PP vs Ace update

Private Petey said:
PP 105-125-9 minus 868

Ace 94-123-6 minus 5939

Just about halfway to 500 picks and Aces chasing is starting to bury him. We are starting to see conditions that we allow for 2 or 3 unit bets and once that starts, it will serve as the dagger that finishes off acehistr8. Good luck.

PP

PP

I dont mean to be rude at all.

But if you are going to beat Ace with that sorry record I wouldnt be tooting the horn too loudly..:director:

Geez can you bring it up to coin flipping range at about 50% ?

This aint a contest its a massacre for the both of you. I would suggest that you call this off and just take back your 600 dollars and give Ace his. Its embarressing.

Oh and by the way you never responded to my calls to PPPP Headquarters :thefinger

KOD

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
strange

strange

Hey KOC, I find it strange how you only call me out on my record when ace is down by about 7x the amount as me. I play a lot of dogs in baseball, so my record isn't going to be that great. I'm a couple plays away from breaking even and Ace is down 6 grand. He never listens to me about his chasing and now he's paying for it. As for PPPP HQ, we want nothing to do with your "help" with any of our contests.

P Squared

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Good job clarifying for Scooter.

Depite his moniker, I am not sure he understands how dog betting works. However, his record is beyond reproach when telling the board what winning cappers he coat-tailed the day before, but didn't want to jinx. Great Season so far Scott!!

Go get 'em PP

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Re: strange

Re: strange

Private Petey said:
As for PPPP HQ, we want nothing to do with your "help" with any of our contests.

PCP

PCP

Listen anything that you find strange would not concern me.
If you were really playing these for money that would be the pits.

If you cant have a winning record of 50% you are playing way too many dogs. I know you may find that amusing come from
King of Dogs but its the truth. I am just trying to help you out some with wisdom words.

I guess I would be willing to give you a few locks and winners to help you get up to 50 % at least. Just let me know.

Concerning the turn down for help offered....

Does this mean you have a policy whereby turning down help offered from a potential clients ?

Why is PCP HQ's so restrictive ?

KOD

acehistr8

Senior Pats Fan
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2002
Northern VA
No one is more disappointed in me than me. I have sucked lately plain and simple. Units notwithstanding, when you lose, you lose. I made fun of Petes strategy of playing 40 MLB games per night and taking all the dogs and all the unders, but hes in the lead right now. Although I wont say either one of us is winng, we are both losing, he just happens to be losing a lot less. I am done playing MLB for the year after Tuesday. I have been doing well in NCAAF and pissing it away in baseball.

Better play to come in the 2nd half. Good luck Pete.

Phil

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
BobbyBlueChip said:
Depite his moniker, I am not sure he understands how dog betting works. However, his record is beyond reproach when telling the board what winning cappers he coat-tailed the day before, but didn't want to jinx. Great Season so far Scott!!

Bobby

I understand well the principles of being a dog player.

You seen where I told the board about the winning cappers that I coattailed ? Wow Bobby you are reading my threads too close.
It borders on post stalking and I would ask you to stop it immediately. There are certain guys here that if you see a particular spot where they usually excell , then hell yeh I follow the pick. I do it all the time. You could do it too. Well maybe not Bobby. I forgot some persons got their limitations.

Oh and by the way in NFL matchup forum I am 5-0 on picks going back to the last pre-season game. I know you are proud of me and have probably been making a ton of cash on my picks. That pisses me off to just think about. Maybe I should start charging you for my picks BobbyChits.

Not that I am wishing any bad plays on you Bobby as you have enough of those with your baseball picks.

Good luck

KOD

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
race

race

Good points, Blue Balls. This KOC guy doesn't know the first thing about betting.

As for you, KOC, you aren't any potential client of ours. Potential clients are various gaming establishments around the country. We're very satisfied with our performance so far in this contest. We take it slow and bet only 1 unit plays until the conditions change, according to our proven method. We don't get anxious and we don't chase. We get way up, and then let our competitor try to catch us. PP is like a gazelle gracefully distancing himself from the slow footed and dim witted donkey.

Double P

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Re: race

Originally posted by Private C. Petey
PCP is like a gazelle gracefully distancing himself
from the slow footed and dim witted donkey.
PCP
gazelle.jpg

PCP

I think one of your horns are missing.

You know what though the gazelle looks almost as stupid as the dim witted donkey.

That's a analogy for this contest between you and Ace.

KOD

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane

PP is like a gazelle gracefully distancing himself from the slow footed and dim witted donkey.
Double P
drifterrear.jpg

Talk about a Ass in your face !

PicPortia.jpg
BobbyBlueChits - another dimwitted donkey.
I will take the Chicago White Sox !

Last edited:

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
PicMee5.jpg

I KICKED THAT GAZELLE IN HIS FACE AND BROKE HIS LEFT HORN that ........ ****ING MOOK.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg