PPPP Contest picks for 3/24 go here! NOON CUTOFF

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

barfly

Forum Member
Nov 7, 1999
St Petersburg, Fl
Petey, just assigning any random # for my score is not going to cut it. If you are not even going to calculate the scores correctly than you have cost this contest any integrity it might have had. I am filing a formal protest to this contest unless my scores are coreected. I have followed the rules and once again, just because YOU don't like my selections, You refuse to grade my scores correctly. Like I've said before, these are not just honest calculation errors, this is a complete disregard for running, at the very least, an honest contest. Shame, Shame, Shame:nono:

Petey, I expect my scores to be corrected seeing as how I have followed the rules correctly! Get on it Boy!!!

Oh yeah, and my selection for the day is........

4567:eek: (I see a lot of fouls called today!)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
Number Cruncher, unfortunately only people that have missed 8 days or less are eligible for the prizes in this contest. $300 cash for 1st, $150 cash for 2nd and $50 cash for third. We are currently on day 20. You can feel free to play for fun, though, and I think it will help you sharpen up your capping skills.

I don't know if you are a baseball guy or not, but a 2nd edition of the PPPP will start sometime in May or June. Keep an eye out in the baseball forum for details. This contest was a bit haphazard because I didn't know that madjacks would sponsor it, so the first week or so was a bit hectic with regard to the rules and such.

All future editions of the PPPP, the premier contest on the net, will provide plenty of advance notice.

Thanks for your interest.

Barfly,

I addressed your whiny bitching in the standings thread.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hooters

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
Boca Raton, FL
flirting?

flirting?

Boy, I didn't know that me and barfly were flirting. :rolleyes:

Not that i'm complaining, though. ;)

I select 357.