PPPP New rules--We found a sponsor!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
Great news for the PPPP, guys! We found a sponsor. None other than Madjacksports. The prize structure is as follows:

!st Place- $300 cash

2nd Place- $150 cash

3rd Place- $50 cash

Due to the great prizes that are now offered, we must tinker with a few of the rules.

1. This contest will only run through the last day of the regular season. No playoffs.

2. The eight mulligan rule will stay in effect. I refuse to penalize the people that have been with us from the start. So if somebody starts tonight, they will have only 6 mulligans left.

3. There will be no "overage penalty". It didn't come into play the first two days anyways, as nobody was over the first day, and everybody was over the second day.

4. As detailed in the initial rules, everybody will have a score everyday, regardless of whether they use a mulligan or not. The average of actual scores to date(non-mulligan days) will be used to fill in the mulligan days. For instance, if somebody starts tonight and scores 23, their total score will be 69. 23*3. Then say that person plays tomorrow and scores a 40, then takes a mulligan the next day. Their score for that mulligan day will be 32. (2 "live scores" of 40 + 23 divided by 2 =31.5. We round up in this contest).

5. All picks must be in before the scheduled tip-off of the first game of the day, not the actual tip-off. NO BULLSHIT PAST-POSTING ALLOWED!!! THE THREAD WILL BE UP EARLY EVERY DAY. NO EXCUSES!!!

6. 24 hrs from the time standings are posted to dispute a score. After that, tough shit.

7. Edited posts will be considered a mulligan. If you wish to change a score (you may change only once), make a new post in that thread.

Good luck guys!! Let's get 'em!!!!

A

Antonio

Petey what are we trying to guess at . I dont get it:confused:
* Number of total fouls in one nite?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dude

Forum Member
Nov 6, 2000
That's great Petey. Thank you Jack. And good luck to all.

One question if I may Petey. Are you using a web site or a paper for the official results? And what is it?

Thanks
Dude

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
Dude,

I've used nss and espn. I suppose we should probably stick to one standard. Let's use espn.

Thanks.

PP

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dude

Forum Member
Nov 6, 2000
Sounds good. ESPN it is, with NSS as a back up.

Thanks again,
Dude

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
Tboyrent,

Yes and no. In that technicals count as personals, and are included in the box score under the "PF" area, then yes. But we are not counting technicals called on coaches, etc. Or, I suppose technicals that players might receive after getting their 6th personal. Simply go down to the bottom of the "PF" area in the boxscore. That is the number we are using.

PP

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
are there any books that take this action :rolleyes:

seriously..... although this is a goofy(?) contest, it should be fun but we need some competition.

jump in, guys! let's see what happens. maybe we'll have some fun with it.

Patrick McIrish

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2002
New guys can get in? This sounds like fun. Where do we put our picks?

And what a class move by the site here to ante up some money. This is really a nice place for the cappers. Or folks like me that pretend to be. :eek: