Mar 15, 2000
HAMDEN CT USA
I dont recall no headliners passing away for 06 Except

Don-Knotts---The-Andy-Griffith-Show.jpg

DBLMUTZ

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2000
HAMDEN CT USA
Ur right this guy was entertaining,Who woulda ever thought he go out by a farkin stingray,Half the deaths by snake are from brown snakes in aus and all the crocs he farked with its just not correct,But hey that was his gig

thsteveirwin-1.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
* Mickey Spillane, author of the Mike Hammer stories, died July 17 at the age of 88.
* Red Buttons, comedian, died July 13 at the age of 87.
* June Allyson, actress but best known for Depends commercial, died July 8 at the age of 88.
* Syd Barrett, founding member of Pink Floyd, died July 7 at the age of 60.
* Aaron Spelling, tv mogul, died June 23 at the age of 83.
* Kenneth Thomson, billionaire and one time media magnate, died June 12 at the age of 82.
* Louis Rukeyser, business journalist best known for Wall Street Week, died May 2 at the age of 73.
* Terrel Owens football career
* John Kenneth Galbraith, economist, died April 29 at the age of 97.
* Caspar Weinberger, one time US secretary of defense, died March 28 at the age of 88.
* Oleg Cassini, designer, died March 17 at the age of 92.
* Slobodan Milosevic, dictator, died March 11 at the age of 64.
* Bernie "Boom Boom" Geoffrion, hockey hall of famer, died March11 at the age of 75.
* John Profumo, politician best known for the Profumo scandal, died March 9 at the age of 91.
* Kirby Puckett, hall of fame baseball player, died February 26 at the age of 45.
* Darren McGavin, actor best known for Kolchak: The Night Stalker, died February 25 at the age of 83.
* Dennis Weaver, actor best known for McCloud, died February 24 at the age of 81.
* Don Knotts, comic actor best known as Barney Fife on the Andy Griffith show, died February 24 at the age of 81.
* Curt Gowdy, broadcaster, died February 20 at the age of 86.
* Andreas Katsulas, actor best known as G'kar on Babylon 5, died February 13 at the age of 59.
* Peter Benchley, author best known for Jaws, died February 11 at the age of 65.
* Betty Friedan, feminist, died February 4 at the age of 85.
* Al Lewis, actor best known as grandpa on the Munsters, died February 3 at the age of 82.
* Coretta Scott King, widow of the civil rights leader, died January 31 at the age of 78.
* Chris Penn, actor best known for his role in Reservoir Dogs, died January 24 at the age of 40.
* Anthony Franciosa, actor best known for his role in the series The Name of the Game, died January 19 at the age of 77.
* Shelley Winters, actress, died January 14 at the age of 85.
* Lou Rawls, singer, died January 6 at the age of 72.
* Irving Layton, poet, died January 4 at the age of 93.

DBLMUTZ

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2000
HAMDEN CT USA
thx

thx

goes to show I have lost my memory

R I P
Red buttons

Curt Gowdy ***

Al Lewis + car 54

Lou Rawls

an FARK OWENS CAREER:rolleyes:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TonyTT

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2002
Ohio
I still remember him as being J Edgar Hoover's man on the Warren Comm. And of course the "transition guy" during that watergate setup.
I now realize he had to do...what he had to do..to preserve the nation.

TT