Preseason Week #1

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

thomasj19

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Las Vegas
Last year's record 22-15-2 +16.3 units

Another preseason is here and I hope everyone has a successful few weeks. A couple of notes. I usually keep plays to one and
two units. The first week is a little iffy so probably not many plays. I will update as the weekend goes if I add plays.

Saturday

One unit
Carolina +3 The line moved big toward Washington early in the week now is moving back toward Carolina. Still some 3's out there - I already got +3.5 but will record it as +3. I think the wrong team is favored. Ramsey going just a couple of series for Washington - then Johnson who has admitted he has no clue as to Spurrier's system and Weurffel who was just signed. Carolina has Peete, Delhomme, Weinke and Fasani. The first three have looked very sharp and Fasani has experience in the system. I have the sold out stadium, better QB rotation, and am getting points. It's not like last year - Spurrier does not need the win to prove anything. I like Carolina here.

thomasj19

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Las Vegas
Adding

Adding

Adding a play

Friday

One Unit
Tampa Bay +3 - With Fiedler being out for Miami tonight adding this as a play. Also with what Gruden said yesterday makes me like the Bucs. He and the team are taking this as a challenge after the long trip to play well. It's Griese against Johnson so I like the edge for the Bucs early as Griese still does not know the system. Then it is King against Rosenfels and I like the matchup for the Bucs here too. Simms will play the 4th for T.B. and he has looked good. Overall an edge at QB for the Bucs throughout the game and that is what I look for in preseason. Plus you get the well known angle of playing a team in their second game against a team playing their first. And you get points.

Tom

thomasj19

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Las Vegas
Adding two more

Adding two more

Saturday

One Unit
Dallas -3 Cowboys have the edge in most every area for this game. Hutchinson and Carter are playing two thirds of the game at least while Arizona has Blake and McNown. The Cardinals have multiple injuries on offense and should not be able to move the ball. The Cowboys have more talent, new coach motivation and should win.

One Unit
Dallas-Arizona under 32.5 I don't see Arizona being able to score much at all against Dallas. It is a weak Cardinals offense and with all the injuries doubt they can score. Cowboys are not much better on offense and should be a very low scoring game.

Tom

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg